Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a prepaid redemption voucher. Please take MTR Tung Chung Line, walk out from Exit A, Tung Chung Station, walk for 10 minute (700m) to Cable Car Tung Chung Station, then go to Fast Lane Counter at ticketing office. Show your redemption voucher, collect a fast entry paper ticket and access the group entry to skip the line. Round trip cable car ride is included. Your E-ticket is an open ticket, valid for 6 month from your selected travel date.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Ngong Ping 360See details
- 2Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha)Stop: 50 minutesSee details
- 3Po Lin (Precious Lotus) MonasteryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- A voucher to redeem round-trip paper ticket at Ticketing Office of Cable Car Tung Chung Station
- Access special entry which is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers to skip the line.
- The ticket can only be collected when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
- The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email.
- You can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong.
- In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and nor refund.
- Redemption Location: Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
- Opening Time: Weekdays: 10am to 6pm. Weekends and Public Holidays: 9am to 6:30pm
- Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately according to law.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Admission of special exhibitions of Walking with Buddha
- Taxi fare to and from Tung Chung Cable Car Station
- Tour guide service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The voucher with a bar code from Viator is not the admission ticket. There is a separate Redemption voucher that you need to receive from local tour supplier. You need to redeem a paper ticket at Fast lane counter at Ngong Ping Cable Car (Tung Chung Station). Access the group entry to skip the line.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- Most travellers can participate
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
- Senior fare is only applicable to Hong Kong residents aged 65 or above. Ticket holders must present their Hong Kong ID card or Hong Kong Senior Citizen Card as proof of age.
- In the case of cable car service suspension for weather or other reasons, guests can exchange their tickets to another date or apply for a refund at the ticketing office of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
Olea semi lunch buffet has a nice offer. Available Mon-Sun. Service, staff & food are excellent. Great location - t…
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher on Tripadvisor
- Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher price starts from HK$240.15. Discover and book Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher on Tripadvisor
- Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher on Tripadvisor
- Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher on Tripadvisor