per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private and personalised itinerary
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Food and drink additional to those included
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience. If you require a private vehicle please get in touch with our team for details and costs.
- Starbucks, Wai Kee House, Sai Yee St, Mong Kok, Hong Kong Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30791P402
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private
What you can expect during your visit
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private?
- Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private price starts from HK$565.77. Discover and book Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private cancellation policy?
- Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private?
- Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private is hosted by City Unscripted Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Unscripted Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hong Kong Street Art Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30791P402
- You'll start atStarbucksOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMong Kok MarketSohoPublic Square StreetHollywood RoadHong Kong Arts Centre
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
It was a great experience. Cosmo is very nice and we learnt a lot about Hong Kong. We had the possibility to choose…
Amazing tour guide, highlight of our trip!
Cosmo was an amazing guide! He was knowledgeable and entertaining. Teaching us about the culture and the people whi…
customized Hong Kong walking tour.
Excellent guide with an excellent knowledge of Hong Kong. Visited Ladies Market and the Food Market besides other f…
Personal walking tour of Hong Kong
We booked a full day waling tour of Hong Kong for the first day of our five day stay. We wanted a guide to help us …
HONG KONG IN 1 DAY
Amazing 1 day efficient itinerary. Can't ask for more. Saw all major attraction in Hong Kong in 8 hours.
Great experience with an excellent host
This was the perfect way to experience life in Hong Kong and to sample the different forms of transport. We learned…
fantastic way to see Hong Kong!
We were first time visitors to Hong Kong and were only 2 days in the city off a cruise ship. Cosmos was a fantasti…
Mark was fantastic!
It was our first visit to Hong Kong. We left the planning to Mark, our local guide. He asked many questions of our …
Thank you Amy!
Amy was an amazing guide for our group of 8 (2 seniors, 4 adults, and 2 kids) on our tour of Sheung Wan. Some in o…
3 Hour Tour in Hong Kong
I had a great time with my local tour guide. I sent some sights that I wanted to see to the guide in advance, and h…
Great HK Overview
Mark was an excellent host, very friendly and knowledgeable . He gave us a very good overview of Hong Kong. A must …
Bertha was a friendly and knowledgeable host. We enjoyed seeing Kowloon through her eyes. Catching the Star Ferry b…
A Fun Informative Day in Hong Kong
Because of the unrest in Hong Kong we were not sure what we would find. But, the day we spent with Lulu exceeded o…
Excellent Introduction into Kowloon
Our guide, Ed, was excellent and helped introduce us into Kowloon and Hong Kong in general. Our ship docked in the …
Ladies Market, local walk-through, Tram to Vctoria's Peak
Victor, our tour guide was very informative and provided us with all we needed on our 6 hour walking trip with him.…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We took this tour on our last of five days in Hong Kong, with Alfred, to explore art and sections of the city we had not ventured to on our own. He proved to be an experienced and energetic guide who took us walking through many interesting neighborhoods to see street art in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and New Territories. As protests were active at the time he escorted us safely to many hot spot areas, well done with a morning start. Alfred, who works in Hong Kong as well as mainland China, was able to answer, as oppose to avoid, our questions about cultural views among peoples throughout the continent. He took us to a great Michelin star (but inexpensive!) dim sum restaurant, a highlight of our culinary experiences in Hong Kong.
Written 5 November 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.