Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (48)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
28 Des Voeux Rd W
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sheung WanStop: 50 minutes -See details
- 2Seafood StreetStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Graham Street MarketPass by Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours
- 3CentralStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4Mid-levels EscalatorStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts
- 5Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding)Stop: 20 minutes -See details
- 6Wan ChaiStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7Hong Kong Hennessy RoadStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
Wan Chai, Hong KongWe finish the food tour with having a tasty local egg tart as a dessert
See address & details
28 Des Voeux Rd W, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Food on the tour include: variety of dim sum, milk tea, wonton noodle, BBQ meat and Egg tart
- Professional guide
- Drink: Traditional milk tea
- Tasting assorted candies and local snacks
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Hennessy Road
- Please note that if you book a hotel pick-up, it is still a walking tour, not a car tour which means that you will be travelling around using the excellent public transport system.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (unless booked a 5 hour with pick up included)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Do not eat breakfast before the tour, bring your appetite!
- Please bring a camera
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarians or people with seafood allergies
- Please also inform us if you are travelling with children.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Upon booking you will be sent easy-to-follow directions on how to get to the meeting point in the Sheung Wan district
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding credit card processing charges. If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). There are no refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours' notice.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Saw and tried foods that I never thought I'd eat in Hong Kong! It was my first time their with my girlfriend and we ate SO much food. Definitely come hungry. Highly recommend.
Mel was great taking us around Hong Kong showing us and sharing with us about Hong Kong we enjoyed the walking tour and the places we went to eat and went Back to a couple of places during our stay.
Date of experience: August 2019
We absolutely LOVED our food tour with MEL in mid-December. We started at 9:30AM and since all of the protests have scared off tourists, it ended up being a private tour. We met MEL outside a Starbucks in the main downtown area on HKI and then he started with a brief history of…
Grandparents , young couple and 18 month old had a wonderful tour with Sinclair . The food was very good , the places we ate excellent . The tour was so interesting with Sinclair’s amazing knowledge of Hong Kong and all the different food types . Tim was a fisherman so the many…
Date of experience: August 2019
We had the best 2 days with Ryan. We tasted some great food and he took to us to lots of different places to eat and see culture! He changed to tour according to what we wanted to do and see. Ryan himself was a great friendly and knowledgable guy. He gave us tips on where to eat…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours
Great day with Mel!
We live in Hong Kong but decided to do this tour not being able to travel over summer due to COVID. It was great to…
Great way to see Hong Kong quickly!
We only had a day to really see Hong Kong and I’m glad we had Mel as our guide. We ate too much at the hotel so unf…
Private Custom Half Day Tour
We had a wonderful tour which includedall the things that we requested to see,taste and experience.Highlights inclu…
Beautiful City, Wonderful Guide
We had a wonderful tour with Agnes our tour guide from Hello Hong Kong. We visited the Wong Tai Sin Temple where s…
Amazing food and an amazing guide!
My guide Sinclair was incredible; great knowledge of the areas and restaurants we went to, patient when I was runni…
Most Enjoyable Lantau Tour
Our tour guide, Stephanie, took us to Lantau to visit the Big Buddha site and the fishermen village Tai O. The plac…
Great way to see the city
We had a great day with Richard our tour guide. He was knowledgeable and interesting. We feel we have learned so mu…
Wonderful Experience with Ryan
Ryan's knowledge,energy and enthusiasm kept us going! He was so organized that we were able to see so many things i…
Full Day Walking Tour with Sinclair
Fantastic day with Sinclair getting to know Hong Kong. We were first time visitors to Hong Kong. Started with a dim…
We had the best 4 hour private tour in Hong Kong with Ryan. We landed at 6am and had a 9am tour time. He picked u…
Spectacular Day In Lantau
Our family had the best day in Lantau with Sainclair. From the moment we met Sinclair, we knew we were in great h…
To say this tour was a private custom tour of Hong Kong does not do it justice! Richard went above and beyond! We e…
On our first of five days in Hong Kong, our guide Agnes showed us and told us about so many things to do and places…
Mel was an excellent tour guide. When we first met in lobby of our hotel, he asked us what it is we wanted to get …
Wonderul Food Tour!
We had an excellent food tour with Jane! We went to multiple places and tried many types of food, including dim sum…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Popular: Booked by 129 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island
Which attractions will I visit with Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island?
How much is Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island?
Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island price starts from US$238.60. Discover and book Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island cancellation policy?
Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island?
Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island is hosted by Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Food Tour: Hong Kong Island on Tripadvisor