Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
What is a better way to have a deep tour of the Forbidden city with your private guide the whole time and join the amazing Chinese acrobatic show to end the day! Embark on this afternoon walking tour, you will visit the Tienanmen Square and explore the most famous parts in the Forbidden City. This in-depth tour charts the stories behind the Forbidden city's sacred sites. This private tour including the hotel pick up, transportation fee, entrance fee and the show ticket.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byMeridian Gate (Wu Men)
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Palace of Heavenly PurityStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Imperial Garden of The Palace MuseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Chaoyang TheaterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup( For hotels within the 3rd ring road of Beijing City)
- Transportation fee during the tour
- Bottle of water
- Entrance Fee
- Show ticket
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Heavenly Purity
- Entry/Admission - The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuity for driver and guide ( Recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Beijing Tours
Fantastic tour of the Forbidden City
We had a fantastic tour with Qing to the Forbidden City. She was excellent with her communication beforehand and ad…
Forbidden City Tour
My wife & I had the opportunity to spend the day with Susan for a tour of the Forbidden City & the Temple of Heaven…
Great Wall and Summer Palace Tour
Qing & her team were very easy to work with- Qing was our tour guide, translator, photographer, & provided transpor…
Amazing tour guide!
This was the very first tour I’ve been a part of. Our guide Qing was amazing! She talked about the history and gave…
Great location for foreigners to see The Great Wall and Summer Palace! Our guide, Qing, did a great job giving us t…
i was transported to a totally new world! can you believe such a place exists on earth? and this mesmerizing Hanfu …
Good Tour with Linda!
Fluent in English (and Chinese of course) and energetic, it was great to have Linda as our day tour guide. She made…
JIMMY! The best!
This tour was AMAZING. Although it was a rainy day, Jimmy brought sunshine. He was very knowledgable, purchased o…
The BEST Day !!!
This day is one I will never forget. We went on the fourth of July... the HOTTEST day. Lucy took us to a private …
Becky was a fabulous tour guide.
This review is a long time in coming, we visited China last year 2019 in March/ April. We were a private party of …
My partner and I landed in Beijing the night before and we wanted to experience Chinese cuisine the next day so we …
Our guide, Becky was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the zoo and surrounding areas. She al…
Great tour combo if you've seen great wall and forbidden city.
Our guide Lucy was waiting for us ahead of schedule in the hotel lobby. We followed the itinerary and were able to…
Perfect for my overnight stay
This tour was perfect for the few hours I had in Beijing. Pick up and drop off from Hotel very handy. It was a cond…
Highlight of my trip to Beijing
My tour guide Lucy showed up at my hotel early and prepared. We embarked on a perfect day of serious walking and hi…
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,958 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,231 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Forbidden City Walking Tour with Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre
- Forbidden City Walking Tour with Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Forbidden City Walking Tour with Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)
- Chaoyang Theater
- Palace of Heavenly Purity
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Forbidden City Walking Tour with Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre price starts from HK$1,158.92. Discover and book Forbidden City Walking Tour with Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre on Tripadvisor
- Forbidden City Walking Tour with Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Forbidden City Walking Tour with Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre on Tripadvisor