View all photos (12)
Book by October 3 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travellers
Updated 30/07/20 Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Islamic CairoStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedwith private pick up from hotel in cairo or giza unusual Islamic Cairo day tour in Islamic Cairo start with oldest streets in Egypt which are El Moez Le Din Allah Streetis an along both sides of the street Located Such as Bab El Fetouh and Bab El Nasr, then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most Ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, El Aqmar Mosque, the Mosque of El Saleh Tale, The Blue Mosque, the Dome,Hospital & School of Qalawoon etc... Also, you will be able to visit Bayt El Sehaymi is 350 years old. we will take you for a walk on Al Darb Al Ahmar Street, The Darb al-Ahmar area hostess several other interesting trades and crafts. Facing Bab Zuweila and going further up north inSuq al-Selah Street one will come across the Saddlemakers Market called Suq al-Surugiyyiah which produces all kinds of leatherware. From here we will be in Al Moez Street, The most beautiful Islamic street in Cairo ibn tutlun mosue , sultan hasan and el ref2 mosue , azhar and el hussien mosque too then transfer back to your hotelRead more
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle or car
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Excursion Cairo Day Tour
4 hour Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
This tour was the perfect amount of time spent at each place! I also liked how the night I book the tour I got a co…
Red Sea was beautiful!
My wife and I did the Red Sea beach tour and really enjoyed it. Our driver, Ahmed, picked us up from our hotel and …
Unfortunately I was unable to take the tours booked given my decision to cancel the trip with the Caronivirus conc…
First time in Cairo
I like to Thank you abla and the driver for this tour Excellent To the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and the …
Mr and Mrs Padayachi
Our guide Ehab and driver Ahmed were fantastic. We learnt so much about fascinating Egypt and they always prioritiz…
Awesome day trip
Great day. Abla Saif and Assem took us to the best spots. Abla is a great guide with great information about the t…
It rained really bad yesterday and a lot of shops were closed when we went today. We still had a great tour and our…
Great guide and driver
We planned this tour before knowing that it would be raining in Cairo. Our guide Ehab and driver Ahmed did a great …
4 hours Giza pyramid sphinx tout
It was very relaxing and enjoyable due to Ahab Mahana ‘s courteous attitude and knowledgeable approach towards ever…
Alexandria was delightful....
This review has plenty of positives and negatives. Tour operator (not the guide) was fairly pushy from the hour I b…
Had the most amazing trip to the pyramids. They were so beautiful and something I’ve always wanted to do. Abla our …
A concise and affordable tour.
With the remarkably insightful guide from Khalef and the kind driver Mohamed, the tour comprise the most essential …
Best Tour Guide in Cairo
Abla Siaf and Ahmed were great. The private tour is great if you want to go at your own pace and feel like doing so…
Well worth the trip! Highly recommend!
My sister and I left the tour plans up to our travel agent and we were not disappointed. Overall, our trip to Alexa…
Ehab and Ahmed showed me around Cairo for half a day. We were able to see everything I wanted, including some flexi…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar including Camel Ride and Lunch from Cairo
Popular: Booked by 2,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,488 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels
Which attractions will I visit with Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels?
Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels price starts from US$79.20. Discover and book Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels cancellation policy?
Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels?
Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels is hosted by Excursion Cairo Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excursion Cairo Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Guided Full-Day Tour: 8-Hour Islamic Cairo from Cairo or Giza Hotels on Tripadvisor