Private tour and sightseeing in Bahrain - VIP tour
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Muharraq was the country’s capital in the 19th Century and still has much of the attraction of an old-fashioned traditional Bahraini city, with its charming buildings, narrow streets, and fine historic houses with their traditional Arab-Gulf style of architecture. Traditional Bahraini lunch will be served during the tour. This tour is private and the price is for 1 to 3 persons in 4X4 jeep.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 and maximum of 3 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991