We will start our tour driving through the Judean hills to Bethlehem, The city of King David. Upon arrival, we will ride through the city and sight see the historic and important attractions before arriving to Manger Square. There we will have a guided visit to Church of The Nativity where Jesus was born in an underground cave that the church was built on. Then we will take a short walk with the guide to the Church of Milk Grotto where The Holy Family took refuge from the Massacre of the Innocents. After we finish we will ride to the town of Beit Sahour, the city of the Shepherd’s. There we will have a guided visit to the Chapel of the Shepherd’s field where the angels appeared to the Shepherd’s to announce the birth of Jesus Christ. The tour includes a visit to an olive wood factory and a cooperative store. *Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes. * Switch of vehicle is required, All times are approximate! * Tour ends in Jerusalem David citadel hotel only
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-84, max of 50 per group
Duration: 3–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour Taxes
- Departure details
- David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel Pick up at 7:45 David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
- Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel Both Pick up Options return back to David Citadel hotel in Jerusalem only
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- we cannot guarantee visiting the grotto of the nativity on holidays or sundays
- We could wait on the line from 30-90 mins to see the Birth grotto on regular days
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV?
- How much is Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV?
- Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV price starts from HK$304.09. Discover and book Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV cancellation policy?
- Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV?
- Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV is hosted by Judah Tours - Jerusalem. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Judah Tours - Jerusalem on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bethlehem Sightseeing Half Day Biblical Tour from Jerusalem/TLV on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P22
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Tel AvivStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Church of the NativityStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Milk GrottoStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5Church of St. Catherine of AlexandriaStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass byCave of St. JeromeCarmel of the Holy Child JesusAida Camp
- 6Sanctuary BethlehemStop: 40 minutesSee detailsPass byBlessings Gift Shop and The Olive Wood FactoryBethlehem Museum
- You'll end atDavid Citadel HotelKing David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, IsraelBoth Pick up Options return back to David Citadel hotel in Jerusalem onlySee address & details
About the operator
Judah Tours - Jerusalem
Joined in June 2019
#207 of 625 Tours & Activities in Jerusalem
- Roam56871900Convenient to see three places in one day.Certainly Bethelem is worth a whole day of visit, but if you need to save time, this excursion going also to Jericó and Jordan river is very convenient. It´s possible to feel a bit of the desert during the trip and the palestinian side of Israel. My tour didn´t go to the cable car and the monastry inJerico. They replaced it with the mosaic Al Hashim, which is magnificent and I really support this change.
- gianlucabT1814QM00greatvery nice trip. we had a guide also for the second part (Jerico and Giordano) even if it was not included in the tour. Second guide, by the way, excellent!!!
- Safari54638600Judah tour was great!!I highly recommend this tour for Bethlehem and Dead Sea. The tours run by Judah Tours and they communicate well. The buses start on time and the guide Elias was funny, very knowledgeable. One of the best tour guide we had in Israel. You can bring towel from hotel because they charge 15 shekels for towel rental. The lunch choices were chicken shawarma (40 shekels) or falafel sandwiches. I like falafel sandwich (25 shekels). They both come with drinks. We went to olive wood factory, and the store was great. I bought some souvenirs and the store brought free gift for us to take like wooden crosses, Christmas ornaments. Thank you.
- watties_1200Highly recommendableBrilliant tour guide - very friendly and so knowledgeable. He took good care of everyone on the tour, making sure the could keep up. Enough time at all the sights listed. Very comfortable bus.
- 78slavicaj005Evrything , I had time to see everything, and the guide; he left us as much time as we needed I liked it [it was a group from different countries
- matthiaskP6464AR00Enjoyable tour with espacially kind tour guidesThe tour guides were very knowledgable and were very kind people. Felt always safe and in competent hands which was very important to me. The guides were eager to answer every question that arised and looked on the issues of the visited area with a refreshingly neutral view.
- Pvpvpv00100Genuinely caring tour operatorsI had a wonderful tour with them. I had an issue during the trip with losing some important stuff and the tour operators and guide were very patient and supportive to help me with it. They went above and beyond even when they didn't have to
- Bridget T00A great tour and great companyAmazing service from this company earlier today. Accidentally booked the wrong day but they accommodated us on the tour anyway at no extra cost. I have some disability issues linked to asthma/long covid/recovery from a coma and they were kind and understanding through out making sure a guide was with me when I occasionally fell behind so that I didn't get lost. Everyone we interacted with seemed genuinely very nice and kind. Would 100% book with this company again.
- markhZ2094JY00SuperbDay trip to Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan river Brilliant day. The guides were excellent and engaging
- TonWesseling00Great tour, great hosts/guidesWe enoyed the tour with the family of three being our guides. We felt part of the Palesitinian community. Value for the money was good. Apart from the visits to the grotto, churches, shepherds fields and the fences, we were treated with local delicacies. This was not at a store, so it we did not experience a dressed up sales event but rather an exchange of cultures. Yes, the tour ended at a local souvenir shop of the community, but this was limited to just 20 minutes with no pressure at all. And to our suprise at the end of the tour there wasn't even an opportunity to leave a tip. This was illustrative for the good vibe during the trip.
- F1129DMannak00Wonderful trip with a wonderful guideIt was my first time in Bethlehem and I couldn't have asked for a better trip. Our guide Boaz not only was super knowledgable, but his love for this place and its most famous citizen were also so evident and beautiful to witness. We even got to taste some traditional treats and received so much generosity and warmth on this trip. Thank you so much!
- georgeBarnett2100Great Tourhad great time visiting NAzareth so much about this place I love where our Lord Jesus Christ walked, Thank you for this tour Judah Tours , Wish you the best with your new company
- f_gyula00Pleasant trip to BethlehemWe had a pleasant half day tour to Bethlehem in a comfortable small air conditioned bus. A local Christian guide joined us in Bethlehem, and he was very kind and knowledgeable. The tour was focused on the Christian sites, but we also have visited some Banksy graffiti, the Walled off Hotel, and an olive wood carving workshop. The price of the tour was significantly lower than some other options, but I have doubts that they are any better. Unfortunately we did not have time to stand in the one-hour long queue to visit the grotto under the Church of Nativity, but we were tired anyway because of the almost 40 degrees outside.
- 577arianeb00Awesome Tour & Friendliest Team EverThis tour was one of the absolut highlights of our stay in Israel. The guide, Elias, is super friendly and knows so much about what he shows you. The tour is extremely well organized, you get to see everything as planned (and more!). The gifts received were much appreciated. Communicating with the team before, during and after this tour was always a pleasure, you really feel that Elias & the rest of the team do this not for the money, but because they genuinely love this land and showing it to others. Five stars & a hearty recommendation to everyone!
- milanlukin00Great tour with THE BEST GUIDE, Elias BoazGuide was great, tour also, lots of interesting things to see... free coffee and a nice gifts!! Wish you all the best! Hope to see you one day again... greetings from SERBIA 🇷🇸