This tour is designed so you don't lose any time waiting for a big group to finish and move around. All Private tours are operated with the newest cars. First we will have a guided tour to one of the oldest churches in the world, the Church of Nativity. As well as Milk Grotto Church and St. Catherine church.Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd's. We will have a visit to the Chapel of the Shepherd’s field where the angels appeared to announce the birth of Jesus Christ. Then we will visit a local olive wood workshop and gain an insight on the crafts of the locals. Visit to Jordan River & Jericho included and Lastly we will treat ourselves to a relaxing and refreshing visit to one of the most unique seas in the world, The Dead Sea, its rich and healthy water makes it a special experience to have. * Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes when passing the checkpoints. * Switch of vehicle is required, All times are approximate!.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide only in Bethlehem
- Private transportation
- Tour Taxes
- Dead Sea Entrance included
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Make sure to bring swimsuits, sunscreen and water.
- Jericho entrance fee's & Cable car not included
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Hisham's Palace
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up takes place at your choice from Jerusalem or Bethlehem, Make sure it has parking for our vehicle to pick you up
- no ports
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem?
- How much is Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem?
- Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem price starts from HK$2,728.32. Discover and book Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
- Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem?
- Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem is hosted by Judah Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Judah Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Church of the NativityStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2The Church of St. CatherineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Milk GrottoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 35 minutesSee detailsPass byCave of St. JeromeBethlehem MuseumCarmel of the Holy Child JesusAida CampBlessings Gift Shop and The Olive Wood Factory
- 5Dead SeaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Dead SeaStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Qasr al-Yahud Baptismal SiteStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Mount of Temptation MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9JerichoStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 10Hisham's PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#3 of 13 Transportation in Bethlehem
- 989hirutw00Kidanemeret Ethiopian church,Korontos Monastry .The Tomb of Alazar, Betelihem ,the St. Marry and Elizabet home ,GetesemaThe view was so exiting and we took so many photos and upload by Google the city ie. Jerusalem was very much tricky means all buildings are same white color then we walk long and can't back to the church we were Kidanemeret Ethiopian church then we meet an American lady who were out for dog walk she helped us to find our way home and we took picture with her now I want to say Thanks!!! our view was Korontos Monastry The Tomb of Alazar, Betelihem ,the St. Marry and Elizabet home ,Getesemani, the home of Martha and Mariam her sister and mauls etc....
- Claire G00Awesome tour but go without the kiddosGreat experience in Bethlehem with Elias as our guide. He was so friendly and informative. I felt like he was a walking history encyclopedia! Dead Sea experience was good; the club was a little dirty but honestly it’s tourist season and Dead Sea is as touristy as it gets. My only suggestion to anyone considering this tour is don’t bring your kids. It was hot and boring for them (age 7 and 10). The Dead Sea experience was not good for us as a family. Kids feet got a little cut up, their skin couldn’t take the salt, and it was a bit dramatic. That was our kids BUT I think it would be much more memorable with adults or as a couple. Overall a great experience and do not regret going!
- DebbieDrell00Took my 81 yr old grandma. Wonderful but toughINCREDIBLE tour! See where Jesus was born in the manger and so many incredible ancient sites! My husband and I took my 81 year old mom whose dream it is to see the site where Jesus was born and all the religious sites. she is not athletic and has a bad foot. She did marvelously but there is a lot of uphill climbing and slippery steps. Our guide Elias always looked out for her and kept lovingly telling us to take our time. He was so kind to our group. We loved it and our tour guides were incredible. I can’t speak more highly of Elias and Mohammad. Elias was especially funny, charming, and taught us a lot about the history and never got political. He has ancestral roots in the land and was well versed in the history. Elias realized we had booked a tour that would not be good for my mom (monastery tour) and also that women aren’t allowed in anyway, so he suggested we switch and he made it happen for us! We are so glad to see Mount temptation, dip into river Jordan, and see the spring of Elijah. However old Jericho was tough and if i had to do it all over again i wouldn’t do it because it was 100 degrees and the steps perilous for my mom. I wish Mohammad warned us about that. Otherwise an INCREDIBLE TOUR!
- goldenroadbiker100Don’t miss this tourFantastic Tour! Great driver and tour guide made the experience unforgettable! Elias was extremely knowledgeable, funny and respectful. The best tour guide I ever had!
- BrunoTeixeira-Texas00Bus left everyone in front of the hotel we wasted a day.The bus never showed up. They do not answer the phone and the website is down. We use another bus company for other 3 tours and everything went well we love Israel.
- GrandTour82421900One for the books!This tour was the best tour we had on our stay in the Holy Land. Hands down to out tour guide Elias who met us in Bethlehem and did the first league of the tour. He’s very knowledgeable, naturally funny and very made us comfortable the whole time. Mohammad who took over the Jordan and Jericho part was also awesome. If I knew this tour would be this good, I could have booked our other tours in the same company for the other 2 days.
- maxkillinger00Awesome guide, smooth tour, very informative.Our guide was awesome! He was super knowledgeable and kind. He made sure everyone stayed together so we all got to each place smoothly. He explained lots of history from a very fair perspective, highlighting what was held by tradition and what was archaeologically supported. We appreciated learning where the two intersected all along the way. We walked down into a cave where shepherds kept their animals and got a taste of what it may have felt like 2,000 years ago. Highly recommend this tour.
- brendas12700Wonderful sites wonderful people!!The tour delivered what it said it was going to. Our guide was an expert and got us through key sites without too much waiting. The bus driver was awesome! I have a personal aversion to the tourist trap: where you are taken some where and feel pressured into buying something: however, in both of these possible situations we were met with generosity and kindness. The people at the olive wood factory Zuluf - were we also had a very good value and tasty lunch were so generous, they gave lots of gifts and samples of local food. They also had a wide range of interesting items to buy from carved wood to gold. Love Bethlehem. Jericho so stunning and a worthwhile excursion. Highly recommend the experience. We paid for the cable car and enjoyed the view of the setting sun gleaming on the surrounding mountain tops, while goats navigated cliff side trains that only they could see. Stunning! All in all a well put together tour great sights and lovely people.
- BlaineAggie00Excellent overallThe two monasteries are magical and mystical. Getting to see where the Desert Fathers began their prayer was one of the most special experiences of my life. We took a side trip to the church associated with the tomb of Lazarus. The Milk Grotto church was beautiful and peaceful. The only problem was that the guide was not the best. He did not understand us most of the time and argued with us. We have been in Bethlehem earlier in the week and our guide was excellent. But, the day was still the best due to the special sites we visited.
- JinPynLee00Christian CompanyJudah Tours is owned by a non-denominational Christian who has studied in Bethlehem Bible College. If he is the one guiding you'll be in for a treat. But he wasn't our guide. He employs Christians, esp if they are underprivileged, and supports missionaries. The guides I had were either Catholic or Orthodox. The standard sites will include places and practices that are not in the Bible. And the guides will recommend the standard unless specified. There was some waiting so one of the activities requested had to be missed out. And more waiting at the end for the other driver. Could do with better time organisation and coordination based on itinerary request at the time of booking. But it seems to be the culture of the region - 5 mins is actually 10 or 20 mins. And the team does want to please. Was travelling with elderly father.
- Neill_Luna00It was a very nice experience going with Judah tours in Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan.It was a very nice trip, chaotic at the start because we didn’t know which bus driver we’re going with but after that it everything went well. Our tour guide in Bethlehem was very kind and was very helpful in assisting us into the sites. He gave us a lot of important facts about the places we were visiting. The tour guide in Jericho was very informative also.
- JonatanEscorcia00Trip to Bethlehem and JerichoThe trip was excellent, we visited many destinations in Bethlehem and I especially enjoyed seeing Jericho and the Jordan River. The tour guides were very kind to me. I highly recommend this tour.
- yasuhikok80100Jericho excellenceGreat guide for Jericho! Knowledgeable and able to drive in crazy traffic! Outstanding service and familiar with all the local spots.
- Linda M00An Amazing TourAmazing tour. Saw and learned so much. Elias was wonderful with knowledge and stories. He was generous and kept us happy and fed. Would definitely recommend this tour.
- Julia L00Half day bethlehem tour, fabulous!I booked this through an intermediary (Viator) and somehow when booking it I booked a private tour. Private tours are usually hundreds of $/£ and I don’t really like them anyway but this one worked out to be just fabulous. Our guide was knowledgeable and got us into places that we wouldn’t have alone or in a group. He sweet talked guards to let us in the back way to avoid lines, snuck us in parking spaces and treated us to falafel. The itinerary was... - Church of the Nativity - Milk Grotto - Shepherd's Sanctuary - The Walled Off Hotel - Olive wood factory and shop. While I'm dubious the items sold are really from the workshop next door the owners were lovely, the items reasonable and varied. There was no pressure to buy anything but we really wanted to. We got some lovely bits and pieces for us and gifts. The whole morning was filled with caves, ancient history, churches and a lot of fun. Both the taxi driver who ferried us too and from our hotel to Palestine and the guide were so full of knowledge and their English was great. There was no pressure to tip either one although we wanted to. I really was thrilled with this tour and would definitely recommend it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Couples
My husband and I booked a last minute tour to Bethlehem and Dead Sea, the experience was amazing and the guides exceeded our expectations. Judah Tours was puntual and also very organized, can’t remember the guides names but the whole team provided us with a fantastic day trip full of information. They also surprised us with food.I highly recommend Judah Tours.
Written 19 February 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We are glad you enjoyed your time with us our friend! Thank You for you positive review. God Bless!
Written 26 February 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.