Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-75, max of 55 per group
Duration: 8–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Tour Guide in Bethlehem Only
- Tour Taxes
- Sunscreen, Bathing Suits, Hats and Towels for The Dead Sea
- Dead sea ticket 45 nis each pay at day of tour .
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Neve Midbar Beach
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Departure details
- The Walled Off Hotel, Caritas Street 182, Bethlehem Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel)
- David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel) -
- Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel at 6:30 - Book before 24 hours at least
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- we cannot guarantee visiting the grotto of the nativity on holidays or sundays
- We could wait on the line from 30-90 mins to see the Birth grotto on regular days
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv?
- How much is Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv?
- Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv price starts from HK$506.82. Discover and book Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
- Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv?
- Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv is hosted by Judah Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Judah Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bethlehem & Dead Sea Day Tour from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P3
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee departure details
- Pass byOld City of Jerusalem
- 1Sanctuary BethlehemStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Milk GrottoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Church of the NativityStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5Church of St. Catherine of AlexandriaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Dead SeaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Neve Midbar BeachStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAida CampCave of St. JeromeCarmel of the Holy Child JesusBlessings Gift Shop and The Olive Wood Factory
- 8Dead SeaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#3 of 13 Transportation in Bethlehem
- 989hirutw00Kidanemeret Ethiopian church,Korontos Monastry .The Tomb of Alazar, Betelihem ,the St. Marry and Elizabet home ,GetesemaThe view was so exiting and we took so many photos and upload by Google the city ie. Jerusalem was very much tricky means all buildings are same white color then we walk long and can't back to the church we were Kidanemeret Ethiopian church then we meet an American lady who were out for dog walk she helped us to find our way home and we took picture with her now I want to say Thanks!!! our view was Korontos Monastry The Tomb of Alazar, Betelihem ,the St. Marry and Elizabet home ,Getesemani, the home of Martha and Mariam her sister and mauls etc....
- DebbieDrell00Took my 81 yr old grandma. Wonderful but toughINCREDIBLE tour! See where Jesus was born in the manger and so many incredible ancient sites! My husband and I took my 81 year old mom whose dream it is to see the site where Jesus was born and all the religious sites. she is not athletic and has a bad foot. She did marvelously but there is a lot of uphill climbing and slippery steps. Our guide Elias always looked out for her and kept lovingly telling us to take our time. He was so kind to our group. We loved it and our tour guides were incredible. I can’t speak more highly of Elias and Mohammad. Elias was especially funny, charming, and taught us a lot about the history and never got political. He has ancestral roots in the land and was well versed in the history. Elias realized we had booked a tour that would not be good for my mom (monastery tour) and also that women aren’t allowed in anyway, so he suggested we switch and he made it happen for us! We are so glad to see Mount temptation, dip into river Jordan, and see the spring of Elijah. However old Jericho was tough and if i had to do it all over again i wouldn’t do it because it was 100 degrees and the steps perilous for my mom. I wish Mohammad warned us about that. Otherwise an INCREDIBLE TOUR!
- goldenroadbiker100Don’t miss this tourFantastic Tour! Great driver and tour guide made the experience unforgettable! Elias was extremely knowledgeable, funny and respectful. The best tour guide I ever had!
- BrunoTeixeira-Texas00Bus left everyone in front of the hotel we wasted a day.The bus never showed up. They do not answer the phone and the website is down. We use another bus company for other 3 tours and everything went well we love Israel.
- GrandTour82421900One for the books!This tour was the best tour we had on our stay in the Holy Land. Hands down to out tour guide Elias who met us in Bethlehem and did the first league of the tour. He’s very knowledgeable, naturally funny and very made us comfortable the whole time. Mohammad who took over the Jordan and Jericho part was also awesome. If I knew this tour would be this good, I could have booked our other tours in the same company for the other 2 days.
- maxkillinger00Awesome guide, smooth tour, very informative.Our guide was awesome! He was super knowledgeable and kind. He made sure everyone stayed together so we all got to each place smoothly. He explained lots of history from a very fair perspective, highlighting what was held by tradition and what was archaeologically supported. We appreciated learning where the two intersected all along the way. We walked down into a cave where shepherds kept their animals and got a taste of what it may have felt like 2,000 years ago. Highly recommend this tour.
- brendas12700Wonderful sites wonderful people!!The tour delivered what it said it was going to. Our guide was an expert and got us through key sites without too much waiting. The bus driver was awesome! I have a personal aversion to the tourist trap: where you are taken some where and feel pressured into buying something: however, in both of these possible situations we were met with generosity and kindness. The people at the olive wood factory Zuluf - were we also had a very good value and tasty lunch were so generous, they gave lots of gifts and samples of local food. They also had a wide range of interesting items to buy from carved wood to gold. Love Bethlehem. Jericho so stunning and a worthwhile excursion. Highly recommend the experience. We paid for the cable car and enjoyed the view of the setting sun gleaming on the surrounding mountain tops, while goats navigated cliff side trains that only they could see. Stunning! All in all a well put together tour great sights and lovely people.
- BlaineAggie00Excellent overallThe two monasteries are magical and mystical. Getting to see where the Desert Fathers began their prayer was one of the most special experiences of my life. We took a side trip to the church associated with the tomb of Lazarus. The Milk Grotto church was beautiful and peaceful. The only problem was that the guide was not the best. He did not understand us most of the time and argued with us. We have been in Bethlehem earlier in the week and our guide was excellent. But, the day was still the best due to the special sites we visited.
- JinPynLee00Christian CompanyJudah Tours is owned by a non-denominational Christian who has studied in Bethlehem Bible College. If he is the one guiding you'll be in for a treat. But he wasn't our guide. He employs Christians, esp if they are underprivileged, and supports missionaries. The guides I had were either Catholic or Orthodox. The standard sites will include places and practices that are not in the Bible. And the guides will recommend the standard unless specified. There was some waiting so one of the activities requested had to be missed out. And more waiting at the end for the other driver. Could do with better time organisation and coordination based on itinerary request at the time of booking. But it seems to be the culture of the region - 5 mins is actually 10 or 20 mins. And the team does want to please. Was travelling with elderly father.
- Neill_Luna00It was a very nice experience going with Judah tours in Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan.It was a very nice trip, chaotic at the start because we didn’t know which bus driver we’re going with but after that it everything went well. Our tour guide in Bethlehem was very kind and was very helpful in assisting us into the sites. He gave us a lot of important facts about the places we were visiting. The tour guide in Jericho was very informative also.
- JonatanEscorcia00Trip to Bethlehem and JerichoThe trip was excellent, we visited many destinations in Bethlehem and I especially enjoyed seeing Jericho and the Jordan River. The tour guides were very kind to me. I highly recommend this tour.
- yasuhikok80100Jericho excellenceGreat guide for Jericho! Knowledgeable and able to drive in crazy traffic! Outstanding service and familiar with all the local spots.
- Linda M00An Amazing TourAmazing tour. Saw and learned so much. Elias was wonderful with knowledge and stories. He was generous and kept us happy and fed. Would definitely recommend this tour.
- Julia L00Half day bethlehem tour, fabulous!I booked this through an intermediary (Viator) and somehow when booking it I booked a private tour. Private tours are usually hundreds of $/£ and I don’t really like them anyway but this one worked out to be just fabulous. Our guide was knowledgeable and got us into places that we wouldn’t have alone or in a group. He sweet talked guards to let us in the back way to avoid lines, snuck us in parking spaces and treated us to falafel. The itinerary was... - Church of the Nativity - Milk Grotto - Shepherd's Sanctuary - The Walled Off Hotel - Olive wood factory and shop. While I'm dubious the items sold are really from the workshop next door the owners were lovely, the items reasonable and varied. There was no pressure to buy anything but we really wanted to. We got some lovely bits and pieces for us and gifts. The whole morning was filled with caves, ancient history, churches and a lot of fun. Both the taxi driver who ferried us too and from our hotel to Palestine and the guide were so full of knowledge and their English was great. There was no pressure to tip either one although we wanted to. I really was thrilled with this tour and would definitely recommend it.
- elizabethoO9371RQ00More than Israel is Palestine a jewel to discover!We´re on a day trip to Palestine and it was fantastic! Our tour operator Judah Tours was very organized. The driver, Ziad, was a very funny and pacient guy, even in the worst chaos on the streets he was always friendly and cool. The big boss came very early in the morning to us for a short briefing and the we visited many amazing places. I recommend the Hisham´s Palast and Mar Saba. Also a long walk on the river below St George Monastery is nice in the spring, with a lot of poppies and buterflies! In Bethlehem we had a guide who tried to explain all about history and to catch the best spots for pictures. Go to the wall and take a coffe at the Walled Off Hotel, highly recommend! Thanks guys, we´ll come back again!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.