View all photos (62)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Scooter Saigon TourStop: 4 hours -Our talented guide with the motorbike picks you up at your hotel (or any location requested by you). After a short talk about the tour program and making sure you are ok on the motorbike, we weave around the main streets and narrow alleyways to see 7 districts, lots of must-see attractions, 11 markets, and many interesting things of the city. Firstly, we stop at tourist attractions in District 1 including Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office. Then we drive along Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, and Turtle Lake. Head to Thich Quang Duc Memorial where you listen to the mysterious story about the unburned heart. Then we drive to Nguyen Thien Thuat apartment building since the 1960s to learn more about the real local life which is totally different from what you see in the city center. After that, we drive to Ho Thi Ky - the biggest wholesale flower market and Cambodian market hidden in alleyways to see thousands of colorful flowers and many strange things. We stop at an 80-year coffee shop hidden in an alley to learn how to make "Vot" coffee, interact with the nice owner, enjoy a drink and chat leisurely with your guides as friends. Arriving in China Town in District 5, we visit Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Temple and have a drive around brilliant gems including fashion street, painting street, medicine street, electronic market, fabric market, lantern market, fruit market, bird market. On the way back, we show you stilt houses in slum areas along Saigon channels. The scene reflects a sharp contrast between the poor and the rich in the city. Ben Thanh market is the last attraction in the journey. On the way, we stop for a light meal. We have some options for you: Beef noodle soup or Top 3 Banh mi in Saigon or Steamed sticky rice. The guide returns you to the hotel. It is time to say goodbye, tour ends but memories last forever.Read more
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off in District 1, 3, 5, 10
- Light meal with Vietnamese Bread or Steam Sticky Rice at one of Saigon's best Banh Mi stall
- Vietnamese coffee at 80-year-old cafe hidden in an alley!
- English speaking tour guide
- High-quality open-faced helmet, motorbike, fuel, rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
- Bottle of mineral water
- Private transportation
- Personal expenses
- 3 USD/person paid directly to the guide if pick up out of District 1, 3, 5, 10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Brilliant tour. Got to see a large range of places. Tour guide was well spoken and very friendly. I would higjly recommend this to anyone. My two kids absolutely loved it.!! We will go back again.
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
Can highly recommend! Was picked up from the hotel by a lady tourguide, hopped on the back of her scooter and experienced HCMH from a different perspective: the locals way!
1 Helpful vote
I did this 4-5 hours and was so positively surprised! My driver Tom was a fantastic driver and he was caring and he knew more than expected about the city and history. We had a wonderful and very interesting tour on his scooter and sometimes also walking a little and also…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
First day in Ho Chi Minh and it was great. Our guides were friendly, spoke good English and were also good and safe drivers on the busy streets of the city. Highly recommended!
If you like to try local food, experience traveling on a scooter and eat like a local, this tour is for you. I was picked up within 45mins from my first call. All went well. Enjoy and have fun. My guide Navi was excellent- friendly, safe and knowledgeable. Always smiling. Enjoy…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Scooter Saigon Tour
Informative, fun and delicious!
I had so much fun! I did not expect I will enjoy the tour because I was kinda scared since it was my first time to …
This tour is fun and very informative. Shane made sure we were all fine and lead the group very well. He also fille…
Fun & Fantastic
We had some much fun this morning. The guys were informative but had a great sense of humour making the tour very m…
Motor bike food tour
Great tour or the city .Great food and amazing driver Tom.Anyone concerned about the traffic need have no worries y…
Scooter trip Ho Chi
Fascinating trip with lively, informative guides riding safely. Get to see the real city, especially amazing market…
Experienced Saigon as a local
Evening scooter and street food tour was delightful, cruising the hectic city and visiting places where the locals …
Solo tour with Peter/Lam
I had a fantastic time being shown around by Peter. He's such a friendly guy, a safe rider, and his English is amaz…
I took this tour in January 2020. I wanted to experience Ho CHi MInh on scooter and i thought this was the best w…
Scooter tour with your company was a highlight of our time in Saigon!
The two tour guides were great folks and very knowledgeable about the city and the "out of the way" places to visit…
Super Unseen Saigon Scooter Tour!
Just got back from the best four hours of our holiday with Navie and Vee (sorry if I've spelt that wrong). These tw…
Nga is best tour guide - Informative & funny
A great tour with Nga as an excellent tour guide, who was very knowledgeable and gave lots of local colour and inte…
Amazing Tunnels & Great Tour Guide Dat
This was an awesome tour and our tour guide Dat is was great - he kept us engaged for the bus ride and taught us a …
A dynamic and impressive tour guide showing us around the cu chi tunnels
Nga was a welcoming tour guide who has an excellent knowledge of the history of the country and likes to add to the…
Highlight of our trip in Ho Chi Minh City
Great fun, good interesting food and quite the experience on the back of a scooter in Saigon traffic. The tour guid…
Must do, great experience and fun
One of the highlights of our trip, it was a great way to see more of Ho Chi Minh, learn about the city, history and…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,165 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 154 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,925 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal
How much is Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal?
Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal price starts from US$33.85. Discover and book Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal cancellation policy?
Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal?
Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal is hosted by Scooter Saigon Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scooter Saigon Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Half-Day Private Scooter Tour Including Light Meal on Tripadvisor