Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ Visit the most famous place in Sapa Enjoy views over endless rice terraces Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. You will have a chance to have a great spot for photo-shoots.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SapaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Fansipan MountainStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- All entrance fees on the tour
- Transfer from between Hanoi and Sapa (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Fansipan Mountain
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: AZ Local Trip
our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a great insight into Vietnam’s history and culture. He made the t…
Tour guide was very friendly and patient with our group. He paced the tour well and we saw all the main attractions…
We are enjoy here amazing moments of my life and we want to go again here This is a fantastic place for everyone wh…
We are enjoy here amazing moments of my life and we want go again here but this summer is not good to visit. This i…
Must be done!
We had a tour with Tam (Nick) in Hanoi. He is a very approachable, friendly guide with fantastic English. It was a …
Amazing service- high quality !
I initially contacted AZLocal just to get a feel of what kind of things I could get up to in Vietnam. After having …
Street food tour with guide cherry!
I booked this tour last minute, the tour company answered my watsapp messages and were so easy to deal with! We got…
Great seats delivered to the hotel
Good experience with booking water puppet show tickets via Tripadvisor. Daisy on the support coordinated the delive…
Very accommodating and great tour!!
We has issues with getting into town from the airport to meet on time and the students waited for us patiently. I f…
Review for Vietnam trip
A bit thanks to daisy for coordinating and helping us plan this trip out, we had immense fun and came back with loa…
Old quarter Hanoi walking tour
Chris our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a great insight into Vietnam’s history and culture. He made…
Great city tour
Tam was very friendly and patient with our group. He paced the tour well and we saw all the main attractions. His E…
Great walking tour of French Quarter with Nick
Spent a great 3 hour walking tour of the French Quarter. Nick met us at our hotel as arranged and it was only my wi…
Dinner food tour with Tam (Nick)
Overall it was a great way to spend the evening and learn a bit more about Hanoi street food and Vietnam in general…
3 hour in good company
We really had a great time with the two guides on our tour! It was a good way to experience the old quarter and in …
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Popular: Booked by 119 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,679 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The highest mountain of Asia
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The highest mountain of Asia on Tripadvisor
- The highest mountain of Asia price starts from HK$377.00. Discover and book The highest mountain of Asia on Tripadvisor
- The highest mountain of Asia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The highest mountain of Asia on Tripadvisor
- The highest mountain of Asia is hosted by AZ Local Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AZ Local Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The highest mountain of Asia on Tripadvisor