Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Offering all the wonders of Vietnam in one trip, this is the perfect snapshot for tourists of all ages. Traveling from North to South, from the tranquil Hanoi to the vibrant Ho Chi Minh City. You will have a chance to see the most magnificent limestone mountains and cruising into the turquoise water in Halong Bay. Then step in the ancient citadel of Hue to understand about the glorious old time of Vietnam's once-capital. As well as, live a local life and experience their daily routine by staying at their home stay, boating, and fishing just like them.
WELCOME TO HANOI
HANOI SIGHTSEEING TOUR
HOA LU TAM COC DAY TRI
HALONG BAY CRUISE
HALONG BAY - HANOI - HOI AN
HOI AN ECO TOUR
HOI AN TRAVEL TO HUE
HUE TRAVEL TO HO CHI MINH CITY
HO CHI MINH CITY - MEKONG DELTA
MEKONG DELTA - HO CHI MINH CITY
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI...
Noi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation shared in double/twin/triple room
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All excursions and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Tissues and water on coach
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- International and domestic flights
- Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Public holiday surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
- Visa to Vietnam
- Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
- Other services not mentioned above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and sunblock cream.
- Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
What an amazing experience for two friends travelling together on their first trip to Vietnam. We found SViet Travel through Travel Zoo Australia. Irina Hatcher was our efficient, informative and professional travel consultant from SViet Travel .We couldn’t recommend her more as…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from SVietTravel-ltd, Người quản lý at Magical Vietnam In 11 Days
Responded 19 Dec 2019
Dear Frantraveller50, Thank you so much for putting your trust and going with us in this tour! We and Irina Hatcher are so glad to know you and your friend enjoy everything in our trip. It is so happy that you covered all the highlights, experienced the local life and tasted our specialized food. Your compliment and appreciation has motivated our work. We are looking forward for more opportunities to bring you our best arrangement. See you soon. Yours truly, S-Viet Travel Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Realistic Asia
The tour was awesome and so was Realistic Asia!
We were on a 16 day trip through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand organized by Realistic Asia and absolutely loved it…
Vietnam and Cambodia 16 days
Just did the Authentic Cambodia/Vietnam 16 day trip and loved it. There is so much history in those 2 places and i…
Tour of Hanoi
Despite the closures due to Covid19 our tour guide Chung gave us great tour and his english was excellent. He also …
Excellent customer service
I just finished a 30 day trip through Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. It was a perfect vacation due to our …
Hanoi city tour with Chuong
Excellent service from our very knowledgeable and pleasant guide Chuong. He explained every step of the way what wa…
Pu Luong with Chuong
During our trip in Vietnam, organized by Realistic Asia, we went also to Po Luong with our Guide Chuong. It was a r…
Terrific private tour with private guide, driver and car
My husband and I arranged for a private 15 day travel tour in Viet Nam with Henry from Realistic Asia, traveling fr…
We booked 8days tour of Cambodia and Vietnam through Realistic Asia. The tour was designed very well by them. We en…
Good fun and great experience
It was a super tour with a variety of activities. The bike riding through rice fields was great fun. No concerns wi…
A Wonderful 16-Days Tour of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Phuket of Thailand
This is a wonderful 16-days tour of Vietnam, Cambodia and Phuket of Thailand. Realistic Asia is a very responsible …
Cultural Tour of Indochina: Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Myanmar - 19 days
We booked this trip with SViet Travel which became Realistic Asia before we began the trip. Our travel rep was Dat…
Wonders of Vietnam and Cambodia with Bangkok Extension
I traveled as a single, 72 year old woman. This agency was reasonable, very responsive to my questions and concerns…
Best Ever Tour Agent & Halong Bay Cruise
We are return home after a wonderful in Vietnam trip. We could not expected better service than from our tour agent…
We, a group of 5 friends from India visited Vietnam from 5th January to 12th January. We visited Ha Long Bay, Hanoi…
A great experience.
Our tour was booked by Realistic Asia thru Travel Triangle. The total itinerary arranged by Realistic Asia was real…
- Old Quarter, Hanoi, and 11 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,181 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,417 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 169 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 157 travellers!