Reserve Now & Pay Later
Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (191)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Towering over Chiang Mai, Doi Inthanon is Thailand’s highest peak. Experience it in style, with a private driver-guide to interpret and inform, on this door-to-door tour with lunch. See Wachirathan Falls and Pha Dok Seaw Waterfall; marvel at the twin pagodas built to honor Thailand’s last king and queen; set foot on the nation’s highest point; and learn about coffee farming from Karen people in Ban Mae Klang Luang village.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Doi Inthanon National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wachirathan FallsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Doi Inthanon National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ban Mae Klang LuangStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Pha Dok Seaw WaterfallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- See scenic and cultural highlights of 2,565-meter (8,415-foot) Doi Inthanon
- Discover traditional mountain lifestyles in Ban Mae Klang Luang village
- Capture timeless pictures of pagodas, rice terraces, and tumbling waterfalls
- All-inclusive private tour includes door-to-door transfers and lunch
- Private tour with local guide
- Lunch and bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Wachirathan Falls
- Entry/Admission - Ban Mae Klang Luang
- Entry/Admission - Pha Dok Seaw Waterfall
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Fantastic day out made even better by having our excellent, friendly guide Puma to help us out and explain everything to us. Highlight was the trek through the forest and waterfalls with our guide from the Karen village, ending with strawberries and freshly made coffee. Plenty…
May, our driver and guide was great! He spoke fluent English and of course Thai. He provided a good crash course history of Chiang Mai, Doi Inthanon, and Thailand in general. Very interesting. He was very kind, wanting to take pictures for us, providing refreshments,…
Date of experience: March 2020
My god mother and I traveled from NY to Chiang Mai. We had T as a guide for the Chiang Rai temple tour and hiking tour in Don Inthanon. I can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed our experience with T. He was very thorough in educating us on the culture of Thailand. He was…
I booked through Pagoda Tours. The guide Puma met me at our Chiang Mai hotel, and it was a 1.5 hr comfortable ride to the park. We stopped at a lovely waterfall and the garden and shrines at the top of Doi Inthanon. The trek was an easy few km along a stream and through…
This tour was one of the best decisions we made in Chiang Mai! It’s worth it to pay a little more for the private tour because it was a lot more personalized and we could do things at our own pace. We had May as our tour guide for the day and he was absolutely fantastic! He was…
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Pagoda View Tours Thailand - Day Tours
We had a very nice outing with May, our guide for the day, he was very informative about the temples and the river …
Doi Inthanon Private Tour & Lunch from Chiang Rai
May is so energetic, very informative & does not mind going out of his way to help us in our needs & requests like …
Absolutely amazing sights, 5-Star service.
BOOK THIS TOUR. Long review, but I organized it if you are scouting for clarifying points! Hope it helps! Summary…
Doi Suthep early morning visit
We had a great time with our local guide Puma who was lovely, very knowledgeable and spoke very good English. She w…
Simply a great tour!
Our guide Way was great! He really knew his stuff. We were picked up from our hotel around 7 am and headed out to o…
We booked this tour less than 24 hours before the tour with no problems. We received the information we needed imm…
Unforgettable and wonderful day. Our guide, Tum was very nice and we learned a lot from him. We had a 2 hours hike …
Great one Day Tour!
We booked the tour 1 day before and everything went smoothly with a confirmation right away. Our guide, May, was re…
An absolute must!
We had the best time on this trip with Nui! He was such a funny guy, was super friendly and informative, and a grea…
We had a private tour for 4 with our guide, May. The tour was was at our pace, May is an excellent driver and he’…
A great day with our fantastic guide Nui. Highly recommended for your time in Chiang Mai. Definitely worth it. Beau…
Book this and ask for May!
This tour is excellent!! May picked me and my husband up from our hotel and we began our day. It was just the thr…
Nice trip with a really nice guide
We really enjoyed our trip with our nice guide. His english skills were really good. We had two easy walking trails…
Jackie is the best!!!
Our guide was Jackie and we couldn’t have asked for a better one. He was so informative, kind, and a great driver. …
We had a great time! Our guide, May, picked us up on time and was great at laying out the day for us. He provided w…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 917 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 833 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 586 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai
What time does Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai start?
Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
How much is Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai?
Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai price starts from US$126.87. Discover and book Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
What is the Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai cancellation policy?
Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Doi Inthanon Private Tour with Trek & Lunch from Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor