View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Annapurna Circuit Thorong La Pass – From thick fir and rhododendron forests to the harsh, thin atmosphere of the Tibetan plateau the ethnic groups encountered, lowland Hindu and highland Buddhist, are as varied as the landscape. From the dizzying heights of the Thorong La Pass (5416m), highest point of Annapurna circuit trek, line upon line of snow ridges stretch before you whilst below lies the sub-tropical Kali Gandaki Gorge a busy pilgrimage and trade route controlled by Thakali and Mustang tribes. The highest pass is Thorong La Pass that height is 5416 meters. From that, we can reach the famous temple of Muktinath, sacred place for Hindu and Buddhist peoples to believe that get liberation from when we died, in Nepali word "moksha मोक्ष ".
- Basic lodge accommodation on trek
- 2 nights 3 star hotel accommodation in Pokhara – on twin sharing with breakfast
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) as per above program during the trekking
- All domestic transport as listed in itinerary by tourist bus and taxi
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees
- Trekking permit (TIMS)
- Porter to carry personal gear
- 15kg luggage allowance while on trek
- English speaking trekking guide
- Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head
- Cost for Insurance.
- Payment for service provided on a personal request.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Additional cost arising due to political unrest, natural calamities, guest can pay directly on spot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Mountain Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Used for a UK School Group for a mixed trip including a Poon Hill Trek and was really impressed with the level of s…
Poonhill trekking with Yubraj Chapagain!
The trekking was really great! Thanks to our guide Yubraj and porter Bijou who know very much of the mountains and …
Great team, reasonable pricing, superb organisation!
I did Ghorepani Poon Hill trek in December 2018, and everything - from advanced communications, to confirmations, s…
Trekking poon hill+buthan and Tibet
Travelling with Royal trekking mountain on Asia was a pleasure, they provide us with a great time, with a wonderful…
Thank you very much, Thakur
While planning my journey to Nepal, I also decided to take the advantage of visiting Tibet, so I took the Lonely Pl…
Awesome Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
I did Ghorepani Poon Hill with Royal Mountain Trekking and it was awesome. I along with the group of 10 people did …
One of the most convenient travel agents in Nepal. We really enjoyed their hospitality and services. Highly recomme…
We have just returned from the trip of a lifetime! Thanks to this travel company and our agent, our custom-designed…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking
What time does Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking start?
Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking will start at 9:15 AM. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking on Tripadvisor
How much is Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking?
Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking price starts from US$1,333.34. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking cancellation policy?
Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking?
Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking is hosted by Royal Mountain Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Mountain Trekking Nepal Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Thorong Pass Trekking on Tripadvisor