View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest Base Camp Classic Trek is a less common way to reach the base camp of the world’s tallest mountain. The 20-day trek entails walking on trails that very few trekkers have explored. Initially known as the Jiri to Everest base camp trek, this is the only hike to Everest that involves a long drive The long drive from Kathmandu to Salleri is an enjoyable one, showcasing the diverse and beautiful Nepalese landscape. Our trek on the classic trail ends on the eighth day and we join the main trails. Lush rhododendron forests, Buddhist monasteries, Sherpa settlements, colorful prayer flags, deep gorges, fast flowing rivers,
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up / drop & transfer by private car / van/ Haice. (Depend on group size). Meals breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea & coffee during the trek (You may choose in Menu) Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance. First aid medical kit Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee TIMS card Fee- Trekkers´ Information Management System All program according to itineraries on full board. Government taxes & office service charge. Rescue service arrangement in emergency case (but clients need to pay from their rescue covered Travel insurance)
- Nepal entry visa fee (you can obtain a visa easily up on your arrival in Nepal´s airport Kathmandu) Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. International Airfare and airport taxs. Sightseeing entry fee. Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks (cold drinks coke/ fanta/ can juice and mineral water) (Hot drinks boiled drinking water and Hot shower) Dessert chocolates personal shopping, laundry, phone call internet camera battery charging. Personal trekking equipment Travel /Medical insurance and helicopter rescue, personal expenses. Tips and gratitude (The Tipping is appreciated, but not mandatory) Any others expenses which are not mentioned on price including section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- During our Everest Classic Trek, we can enjoy authentic Nepalese food as well the more common international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, etc.). Breakfast and dinner will be served from the teahouse or from a lodge menu where we spend the night whereas lunch will be served on the way to the next destination. All meals will be provided during trekking while only breakfast will be available in Kathmandu. There will also be welcome and farewell dinners for guests.
- Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
- Everest Base Camp Classic Trek is a moderate trek suitable for passionate walkers are fit and can walk for long hours with a light backpack every day. Walking in higher altitudes is more physically demanding than walking in the lower altitudes; however, if we are in excellent health with average physical fitness, have a positive attitude and strong determination, we can accomplish the trek successfully. Exercising and jogging regularly for a few months prior to the trip is good idea to enhance our strength and stability. Past hiking experience would be an asset but no technical skill is required for this trip. Participants with pre-existing medical conditions such as heart, lung, and blood diseases should inform Himalayan Glacier before booking the trek. We also recommend that you consult your doctor(s) before the trip.
- Best Time to Travel
- Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November) are the best months for the Everest Classic Trek. Although this trip can be taken during winter, the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone.
- Trip Start Dates and Cost
- Check available trip start dates and cost for Everest Base Camp Classic Trek.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Accessible Adventure - Everest View Flight Tour
This trip was amazing, accessible adventure was great for organising the trip and my guide Govindra made the trip e…
Did the ABC with the fantastic guide Anil. Breathtaking views and amazing culture around the trek. The trekk is qu…
Yeti Airlines Everest flight
Lovely experience. It is a great way to appreciate the peaks in the Langtang Himal and The Khumbu region. Pilots ar…
Well worth getting up at stupid-o-clock for!! Weather was perfect for amazing and really close up views of the moun…
Great Flight! Great View !
Well done and well worth the money ! Once in lifetime for me. Won't ever be this way again, and no way would I h…
Took the 6.30am Yeti flight around Mt Everest. It was certainly the easiest and quickest way of seeing Mt Everest u…
Mountains Float Over the Clouds
It was a cloudy day.The pilot said we're ascending to 24,000 feet. Then we broke free of the clouds & saw this glor…
Great trekking company
Other than the others we chose this company not for everest flight, but for trekking, and it was a really good choi…
Worth the money...if you aren't trekking but want an everest experience
Spectacular views - small plane. Each person took turns in cockpit for best view but only one seat on each side o…
WOW TRULY AMAZING
We took the 6am flight with Simirik airlines. They were very professional. We were bussed out to the airfield whe…
Took the 6am flight on Yeti Airlines , the best thing I did in Kathmandu . Smaller plane with larger windows to see…
This was by far the highlight of my trip to Nepal. Absolutely stunning views of the mountainous range. I literally …
Not to be missed
Everest Scenic Flight at 0630 with Yeti Airlines, fantastic weather, each person allowed 2 minutes in the cockpit w…
Accessible Adventure - Tour Operator Review
We did not take the Everest flight tour but would like to review the tour operator Accessible Adventure since we sp…
Stunning views, incredible experience. Go for it if you can!
I read different reviews on whether to take the flight and until I got to Kathmandu I was not planning on doing the…
- Duration: 24 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Base Camp Trek
How much is Everest Base Camp Trek?
Everest Base Camp Trek price starts from US$2,320.00. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy?
Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Base Camp Trek?
Everest Base Camp Trek is hosted by Accessible Adventure - Everest View Flight Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Accessible Adventure - Everest View Flight Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor