View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Really knows Ethiopia and takes the time to listen to your requirements to design the perfect tour for you? A tour operator who is very flexible and doesn't mind to keep on fine tuning until the tour is exactly what you want? A tour operator who cares about you but also about where we take you and works according to the principles of responsible and sustainable tourism? Well, keep on reading: that's us! I.We are owner-managed; you will always deal directly with one of the owners. Personal attention is guaranteed! II. We follow your preferences like interest, time-frame and budget to design your perfect tour! III.We have a vast experience in travel and tourism with lots of contacts all over Ethiopia! IV.Our friendly and hospitable drivers and guides are selected with care to implement our philosophy of traveling in full! V.Our vehicles are well maintained and in excellent condition! VI.On camping tours we provide complete camping equipment and excellent chefs to prepare your meals.
Historical and natural Tour by...
Day 02: Drive to Lalibella,...
Day 03: City tour of Lalibella
Day 04: Excursion to Asheten...
Day 05: Drive Mekelle, about...
Day 06: Drive Axum, about 235kms
Day 07: City tour of Axum
Drive to Semein Mountain, about...
09: Drive to Gondar, it’s about...
10: City tour of Gondar
Day 11: Bahir Dar, 180kms
Boat trip over Lake Tana and...
Drive to Addis Ababa, 565kms
- Food and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, etc.)
- Transportation (hotel pickup, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, etc.)
- All entrance fees,
- Service and government tax
- Fees (admission, fuel surcharge, gratuities, parking
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Entry/Admission - Asheton Maryam Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ras Dashen
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tana
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Intercontinental flights
- Visa costs
- Personal expenses such as Laundry expense
- Payment for making photo and video camera
- Meals and drinks in hotels and restaurants
- Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Kombolcha, Lalibela, and 16 more
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 405 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 151 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Barok tour Ethiopia @aa
Which attractions will I visit with Barok tour Ethiopia @aa?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Barok tour Ethiopia @aa on Tripadvisor
How much is Barok tour Ethiopia @aa?
Barok tour Ethiopia @aa price starts from US$40.00. Discover and book Barok tour Ethiopia @aa on Tripadvisor
What is the Barok tour Ethiopia @aa cancellation policy?
Barok tour Ethiopia @aa cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Barok tour Ethiopia @aa on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Barok tour Ethiopia @aa?
Barok tour Ethiopia @aa is hosted by Barokc tour and travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Barokc tour and travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Barok tour Ethiopia @aa on Tripadvisor