View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hwange National ParkStop: 12 hours - Admission excluded06H00 - Depart your hotel in Victoria Falls and head for the Hwange National park .This is a 195km drive and takes about two and half hour of safe driving. The roads to the park are all tarred. You will be at the Main Camp (National Parks HQ and the safari starting point) at around 08H30and after a few minutes of check in formalities the safari starts. You will do the full day drive with lunch at any one of the many viewing platforms. Mineral water and refreshments are all provided. Hwange is endowed with many solar powered waterholes and there are no permanent rivers in the park, so most animals can be seen on their way to and from the water holes. The elephants of Hwange are world famous and the Park's elephant population is one of the largest in the world. The park is home to over 65 000 elephants who in the dry season dominate all the water points in the afternoons. Other animals that can be seen in the park are lion, leopard, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, impala, kudu, sable, eland, waterbuck, zebra, giraffe, baboon, warthog and a lot more. Hwange National Park provides a safari experience to rival the great parks of East Africa - the Serengeti and Masai Mara - but without the crowds. We will leave for the Park at 16H30 and expect to be back at your hotel at around 19H30.Read more
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hwange National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
We had a very bad experience with the Safari Jeeps provided by DK Tours in August this year. The jeep that was give to us was a poorly maintained vehilce and the seating was not comfortable being old. We were in the park for about 30 minutes (about 10 kms.) near a water viewing…
Date of experience: August 2018
Response from DK Tours and Sa... V, Manager at Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls
Responded 6 Nov 2018
Thank you Kevin for your review, its really regrettable that we did not meet your expectations on this safari. Its also unfortunate that we had a vehicle breakdown in the park and had to rush you to the lions sightings with the replacement vehicle. The driver had to rush to the lions sightings in a bid to strike the balance between showing you the lions and being on time for the parks gate. Our animals in Hwange National park are not chipped like in some private game reserves somewhere - so to see them you either just bump into them or you get information about their whereabouts from other visitors to the park. This is what we did with the BBC people and I do not see anything wrong with that. Kindly also note that the roads in the park are what we call "dirty roads" - not tarred and you may not expect a smooth ride more especially if you are rushing. Thanks again for this review, I am sure it will keep us on our tours and perfect our act
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: DK Tours & Safaris - Day Tours
Spectacular day trip
This was one of the best day trips we have done. Webster ,Stanley and Captain Jack are the most welcoming and knowl…
DK tours and safaris is a professional and reliable tour company. As I was searching through internet looking for t…
Beautiful nature and animals
The guides were very good, reliable, very friendly and trying to meet our wishes. We had a great time, enjoying the…
BEST BEST CHOICE for Safarri to Chobe National Park
Booked with Trip Advisor as DK Tours which was so easy. EXCELLENT email responsiveness from Webster prior to our t…
Chobe National Park is situated in the back yard of the Victoria Falls and has the most amazing Elephant population…
A Reliable well priced Zim tour company
Webster and his team organized a number of activities and transfers for us across Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana at …
Amazing Day trip
Amazing safari, Vincent was a great and knowledgeable guide. Boat ride was great as well. Highly recommend from Vi…
Chobe Extended Day Trip
A long but fantastic safari day trip to Chobe National Park. We were picked up from the Avani Resort at 5 Am by our…
A truly fantastic day we will never forget!
This safari makes for a long 15-hour day but it is totally worth it. My wife and I booked it in advance of our stay…
Excellent from start to finish
This was a simply brilliant day. The organisation was first class with everything running to time from the pick up …
Animals, Adventure, Africa (That's a AAA rating)
The extended day trip is definitely the way to go. This trip is well suited for chilled adventurous people who love…
Chobe great - extended version.... give a miss
The Chobe National Park was excellent. Lots of Elephants and Hippos. Even got an extended view of a male Lion walki…
Extensive Wildlife Viewing on Land & Water
My wife and I are traveling seniors and were the only two people on this tour. We were concluding our August South …
Wonderful wildlife, lovely guides and drivers but...
I arranged this tour prior to departing the US. Webster was great with communicating and reassuring me that my grou…
Three Day Hwange Safari
We contacted Webster to set up a three day safari trip in Hwange National Park. (He also did our airport transfers.…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls
What time does Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls start?
Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls?
Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls price starts from US$256.42. Discover and book Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls cancellation policy?
Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls?
Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls is hosted by DK Tours & Safaris - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DK Tours & Safaris - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor