Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Grumeti RiverStop: 12 hours - Admission includedThe name Serengeti conjures up images of one of the last remaining wildlife spectacle on Earth. Those who have been there may witness the marvelous beauty of the thousands of herds of wildebeest and zebras feeding in the endless plains or crossing the Mara and Grumet rivers or giving birth around Ndutu area. Prides of lions, others resting or attentively stalking their prey. A female elephant teaching her baby how to eat and drink water and may be dung beetles rolling away a 10kg pile of elephant dung. Generally, the Serengeti provides a variety of habitats to thousands and thousands of wild creatures (birds, animals, reptiles etc.) roaming around from the savannah woodland dominated by acacia trees to savannah grassland, hills, and Rivers that flows across the park. Words can not express the beauty of the Serengeti!Read more
- Breakfast and picnic lunch
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Grumeti River
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had an excellent experience on our Serengeti Day Tour. Driver picked us up early morning from our hotel in Mwanza to drive us a few hours into the western entrance of Serengeti. We seen wildlife soon after we entered. Driver was great and made sure we saw a little bit of…
Paul from Shrike Safaris was an exzellent Guide. He knows the top places. I have seen a lot. Best Safari I have ever done.
It was an enjoyable experience indeed.... Considering that we booked so last minute (2 days before) and that everything happened in one day, it all panned out very well! We were promptly picked up at 5.30am by Paul, our super cool Safari guide (he drove the whole day while…
We were picked up promptly from our hostel at 0530 and, after a 2 hour drive, had a good breakfast before entering the park with a packed lunch. We had close-up viewing of many animals durng the day including lions, hippos, crocs, giraffe, monkeys, baboons, wildebeest,…
Date of experience: February 2019
1 Helpful vote
This was a very enjoyable trip. The driver was very punctual and courteous. He also tried very hard to find the animals we wanted to see. However, the driver was a little uncomfortable with his English skills, and, consequently didn't tell us all that much about where we were…
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Shrike Safaris
Amazinf Safari experience
My wife Meghan and I chose Shrike Safaris for a 5 day/4 night Safari of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. We are…
Mark did a very good job arranging everything for our trip. He was able to accommodate everything we wanted to do o…
Shrike tailor made our three night/four day safari in the Serengeti and ngorongoro crater. Mark was very accommodat…
Arranged a 3 day tour of Serengeti and Ngorongoro with shrike safaris. All messages were answered quickly and the b…
A fantastic experience
We found Shrike via a blog and we decided to enquire about a safari and a trek - we had never been to Tanzania and …
40th Anniversary Safari Trip
The entire safari was great - the time in the Seregeti, in Olduvai Gorge, and Ngorongoro Crater. It really is a goo…
Great 4-day Safari from Mwanza to Arusha!
We had an overall great experience on the safari with Shrike. Accomodation (tents) was great, food delicious and ou…
Great 2-day safari!
One of the best experiences we had. We saw most of the big 5 animals and the lodge was amazing!! We wished we had…
Great experience with a very kind guide and driver
We did the 3 days tour with the very friendly guy Denis. We saw all of the bog five an many other animals. Great ex…
Wonderful experience viewing animals, particularly in the western corridor
We made it a 5-day/4 night safari, with Shrike flexibly adding an extra day to see Mayara National Park. Nothing s…
Excellent 2-day safari!
Decided on Shrike 2-day safari from Mwanza based on tripadvisor reviews. Very happy that I did. Mark was extremely …
I will have great memories from this trip of a lifetime, taking in the sights and wildlife of Serengeti National Pa…
The highlight of our holiday!
From the moment we were picked up at our hotel, Mark and his team were delightful. Our guide Adam was very knowledg…
A fantastic safari!
I only had 2.5 days off after a work event in Mwanza and I saw that Shrike had a 3-day Serengeti Safari that was pe…
Great Safari. Our guide, Emily, was very knowledgeable and made an effort to make sure we saw as many animals as p…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza
What time does Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza start?
Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza?
Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza price starts from HK$3,488.80. Discover and book Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza cancellation policy?
Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza?
Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza is hosted by Shrike Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shrike Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Serengeti Tour from Mwanza on Tripadvisor