Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Byodo-In TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chinaman's HatStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byKualoa Regional ParkKahana Bay Beach ParkPolynesian Cultural Center
- 3Laie Point State Wayside ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byLaie Hawaii Temple
- 4Kahuku FarmsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Sunset Beach ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Banzai PipelineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Sharks CoveStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Waimea BayStop: 1 minuteSee details
- 9Waimea ValleyStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 10Haleiwa Town CenterStop: 2 hoursSee details
See 3 more stops
Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA Ko Olina Resort, 92-1480 Ali'inui Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA Turtle Bay Resort, 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Offline map of the entire island and turn-by-turn audio navigation
- Interesting stories and history and the freedom to explore at your own pace
- Purchase never expires
- Tours work offline
- Tour highlights in the app with restaurant and activity recommendations
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Parking fees
- Attraction entrance fees
- Car rentals and crowded tour buses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Great! Would ask for more stops around Downtown and more history of the island and people over music ( which was very nice too)
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from shakaguide99, Manager at Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour
Responded 14 Jan 2020
Mahalo for your feedback. We are continuously updating the app based on user feedback to make the experience better. Your input is greatly appreciated. If you have further suggestions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🤙🤙🤙
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Shaka Guide Tour Apps
love it, do it
A great app, with really useful tips and guides. A must have for touring any and all Hawaii islands ( yep there is …
My family and I used the Shaka Tours for Poipu and Koloa in Kauai and for the West Maui Coastline in Maui. These ap…
Our trip began in Kona the first week of March 2020. The road on the Soth Island is very good with a few areas tha…
OMG this is amazing!
This is one of four tours on a downloadable app. the whole package is $22 or so, and we were able to download all …
Great App - Worth Every Penny!
One of the best Apps I've ever purchased Not only did it guide us along the way on our driving tours but kept us e…
You will see all the sights and you won't get lost. Full of helpful hints (where to park, difficulty level of trail…
We stopped using it as the road it took us on was full of potholes, really bad. As seniors we went up to the stabl…
Road to Hana!
What a great commentary! Loved the way it pointed out all the sites on the road and told us how to get to Red Sand…
Amazing tour guide for the Islands!! LOVE LOVE LOVE It!
A friend had told me about this app for the Big Island and we thought we would check it out. It was so worth it to…
Love the Tour App!
In my opinion this is the best way to tour the island. So much great information provided along the way. Take the…
"Don't Visit Maui without this App"... tour guide on your phone
Hands down, our family found this app a perfect companion as we drove the road to Hana, and took some of the other …
Touring the island
I can not begin to say how awesome this app is. It was easy to use and I learned so much local history. It made tou…
GPS Tour Guide
Well worth the money! Enjoyed the sites, stories, and highlights of the island. Definitely saw more country than …
Easy to use
We bought this on a whim after almost booking a private Waimea canyon tour. We didn’t know which places were the be…
Great experience! I wasn't thrilled about driving all around the island, but this experience was absolutely worth …
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,675 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour
What time does Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour start?
Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour?
How much is Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour?
Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour price starts from HK$92.92. Discover and book Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour cancellation policy?
Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Oahu Grand Circle Island Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor