View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Make time to visit all the important sites at the Pearl Harbor National Memorial by booking a tour that includes skip-the-line entrance to the USS Arizona memorial as well as entrance to the World War II exhibits and other memorials. Plus, by booking a small-group tour you can avoid wasting time buying tickets and navigating your way between the sites.
- See the highlights of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial on a small-group tour
- The trip includes a driving tour of downtown Honolulu’s top attractions
- Relive history through audio and video guides and narrations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off makes the trip from Waikiki hassle-free
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Small group tour ensures personalized service
- Skip the line to the USS Arizona memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War museum
- Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
- Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
- An audio set for USS Bowfin submarine
- Pass for Submarine museum
- An audio set for USS Bowfin museum
- Transportation pass to the Ford island
- An audio set for USS Missouri, or you can request a live 30-minute professional tour guide as part of small group.
- USS Oklahoma memorial
- Driving tour of Honolulu sights
- Bottled water or tropical juice included
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours
East Maitland, Australia13856
This is a must do when in Hawaii. Remember to book early to avoid missing out whilst you are there. Tour guides…
Swansea, United Kingdom168
we were just in honolulu for the day as we were on a cruise we choose this trip as it seemed to cover most of the…
Trip to Pearl Harbor
Pickup at the airport was fine. We thought we were going to get a guided tour but did not. After the tour we…
Pearl harbor and USS Arizona tour with Eddie
It was a very pleasant and informative tour given by Eddie who was hospitable and extremely knowledgeable in all…
Simple and relaxing
Professional. Clean. On time. Courteous. So easy to let them take you to where you need to be without the worry…
Easy way to see everything
Eddie our driver was knowledgeable and pointed out sites on our way to Pearl Harbor. No issues getting in and had…
Springfield Gardens, New York40
Royal Hawaiian Limo, Woo Hoo...
Jonathon our driver was a wealth of info as he grew up in Hawaii but also was famalir with our roots long island…
Eddie was the best guide. He was very knowledgeable, as well as provided History. Still don't know who is the…
Our driver, Amir, and our other guide were very friendly and informative. They were extreme curious and helped me…
Great tour guide - and great experience.
Our tour guide John was extremely informative (a Honolulu native) and greatly enhanced our knowledge, especially…
- USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor National Memorial, and 8 more
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071