View all photos (234)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
No trip to Oahu is complete without attending a luau, complete with hula dancers and a fire show. With your experience at the Chief's Luau, you get all that and more, starting with a lei greeting and welcome drink, before settling into a traditional Hawaiian feast. From Polynesian culture to fantastic food, optional hotel transfer and hula dance lessons to practice making fire, this luau is a showstopper.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chief's LuauStop: 3 hours - Admission includedChief's Luau is excited to announce it has moved to its permanent custom built home at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii! Chief Sielu himself custom designed the new facilities at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii to make the perfect home for Chief's Luau. The new luau grounds feature a stunning 50-foot backlit cascading waterfall to tie in the island surroundings.Read more
You'll end at
400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707, USADriving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E and merge onto Farrington Hwy. Wet N Wild will be on your immediate right. Parking is $6 (cash only).
See address & details
- Enjoy a Polynesian cultural experience and feast at a Chief's Luau, on Oahu
- Watch a live, interactive show, and try activities, like weaving and dancing
- Choose the luau package that you prefer, with or without transportation
- Get a top value with all-you-can-eat buffet, drinks, and live show included
Chief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Seating in Aloha section, shell lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet and 1 adult beverage.
- Seating in Paradise section, Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet (second section to buffet), 2 adult beverages.
- Seating in Royal section, fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet (first section to buffet), 3 adult beverages, souvenir gift, pork tasting straight from 'imu, poi and lomi lomi salmon sampling.
- Entry/Admission - Chief's Luau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- If transportation options are selected, please provide your hotel information in the "special requirements" field at check-out. Your exact pick-up time and location should be confirmed with the supplier asap by calling 808-664-0448
- Requests for ADA wheelchair lift bus at least 1 day in advance by calling 808-664-0448
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Chief's Luau
The Chief is hilarious
Very authentic and entertaining. The water park is just off the freeway & easy to get to from Waikiki.
This was my favorite part of our Hawaii trip. We went on some disappointing tours and did some activities around,…
Amazing show lousy food
Loved Chiefs luau actual show but the food was horrible and cold. The Chief put on a great show even personalized…
Bus ride there is only negative
My wife and I had the Paradise package (mid-level seats) but truthfully any seats here are good. There isn’t a bad…
Las Vegas, Nevada83
Great experience!!!! Service... food.... show.... everything :) At first we decided not to get shuttle service…
Columbia, South Carolina43
Great show and food was good too
Great show and showed the dances of many Pacific islands. Food was very good and Royal Experience puts you first…
Chief’s Luau simply the best
We are holidaying in Oahu Hawaii with our 22 year old daughter and partner. The Chief’s Luau was highly…
East Gwillimbury, Canada3310
We chose this venue for our last night in Hawaii. What a perfect ending! The staff are engaged with their guests…
Not what I expected
The location is awful. The bathroom facilities were beyond awful. The food was terrible. The entertainment was…
The best Luau in all of Hawaii bar none!
Chief's Luau is fantatic! The Chief is amazing! This luau is not your cookie cutter, mass marketed luau. It's…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991