Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Lahaina was once the capital of Hawai’i, and a bustling harbor town that saw upwards of 400 whaling ships per day. It is now a favorite Maui destination for its wonderful beaches–great for surfing and snorkeling–and its lively downtown area littered with boutique shops, restaurants, and museums. Since Lahaina is on the dry side of the island, we’ll visit some more exotic locations along the way, including a sacred burial ground and a heritage park tucked high in the West Maui Mountains, lush botanical gardens, and a beautiful plantation property. Your day will be complete with the best of Maui, including beaches, mountains, gardens, dining, shopping, and numerous photo opps!
- You'll start atWhole Foods MarketOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Iao Valley State MonumentStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kepaniwai Park & Heritage GardensStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Maui Tropical PlantationStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Leoda's Kitchen and Pie ShopStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Lahaina Front StreetStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 6The Outlets of MauiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Whalers VillageStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Papawai Scenic LookoutStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atWhole Foods Market70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USASee address & details
Whole Foods Market, 70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Entrance fees for Iao valley state park and Maui Tropical Plantation are included.
- Entry/Admission - Iao Valley State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Maui Tropical Plantation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hula Hula Hopper
Great way to see Maui on your own!
We found out about the Hula Hula Hooper by accident through another cruise ship guest..and it was a blessing!! We …
Not as promised on Tripadvisor
Rather than take the canned, expensive cruise excursions on Maui, we looked forward to this two day hop on hop off …
Unless you are willing to pay the cruise line expensive tours this is a great alternative . They Pick up from a ver…
These guys do such a good job of making sure you see as much as possible of Maui. There is nowhere to walk from t…
Helicopter flight was cancelled due to wind. Other Norwegian excursions were well over $100/ each person. We looked…
Terrible customer service from ViatorTripAdvisor
Local operator cancelled this tour & ViatorTripadvisor will not refund my money. Their emails to me are rude. I h…
This is so worth it for the price. This company also do weddings and special events transportation. I recommend it …
Affordable and most fun trip.
Tour Guide Adam was well knowledgeable of the island and gave fun facts during our tour. Guide was flexible to our …
Perfect tour for the undecided
We weren’t sure what we wanted to do and we saw the bus at the pier it was a perfect tour for the day the staff are…
On our recent vacation, we only had two days in Maui so we didn’t have a ton of time to explore. Doing the hula hul…
A must do experience!!
Had a really great family day. Knowledgeable and friendly guides provided a cheap yep rewarding experience. :)
Best Tour Ever!!
Having been to Maui 6 times, going on the Hula Hula Hopper was our top excursion here among dozens of others. Make …
Visitor, local or returning group. This is a must do for easy access to great locations on the valley isle. The h…
These guys are really in to their job
This is a small company owned by the 2 guys who lead the trips, and they are really into giving interesting tours a…
Way to see Maui
Our family of 16, (grandparents, adult children, teens, and small kids), did the two day tour of Maui, set for Prid…
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 138 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,222 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Road to Lahaina
What time does The Road to Lahaina start?
The Road to Lahaina will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book The Road to Lahaina on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The Road to Lahaina?
How much is The Road to Lahaina?
The Road to Lahaina price starts from HK$644.80. Discover and book The Road to Lahaina on Tripadvisor
What is the The Road to Lahaina cancellation policy?
The Road to Lahaina cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Road to Lahaina on Tripadvisor