Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Major Maui Hotel's pickup is included as well as a refreshment during the tour. We serve a fresh-baked pastry in the morning, juice and water is available during the whole tours as well as snacks. You wouldn't be hungry or thirsty! Fresh local fruit and warm Plate Lunch will wait for you in a local eatery in Hana. We stop for swimming at one of the Hana waterfalls as well as on the famous Black sand beach. Swimming is optional and weather permitted. Scenes out of a tropical daydream await you on the Road to Hana, miles of hairpin curves and one-lane bridges that traverses a spectacular landscape alongside countless waterfalls, bamboo forests, and black sand beaches. Receive undivided attention and space for a breathtaking experience. Enjoy the journey with our friendly, knowledgeable guides, driving road to Hana for decades. Receive the depth of our cultural and historical knowledge with your guides' personal touch.
- You’ll have 13 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Hana Highway - Road to HanaStop: 12 hoursSee details
- 2Ho'okipa Beach ParkStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3Kaumahina State Wayside ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byUpper Waikani Falls
- 4Pua'a Ka'a State ParkStop: 35 minutesSee details
- 5Honokalani BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Hana BayStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byKīpahulu CampgroundCharles Lindbergh's GraveWailua FallsKaupo General Store
- 7Ke‘anae PointStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Manawainui GulchStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Harold Rice ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Kahului, HI, USA Lahaina, HI, USA Kapalua, HI 96761, USA Napili Place, Napili Pl, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA Napili-Honokowai, HI, USA Kaanapali, HI 96761, USA Lahaina, HI, USA Maalaea, HI, USA Kihei, HI 96753, USA Kihei, HI 96753, USA Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI 96753, USA Makena, HI 96753, USA Kahului, HI, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Fresh fruit
- Professional photographer/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in selected
- Continental breakfast on board
- Authentic Hawaiian plate from a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Hana Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring swimsuit & towel for swimming at Hana natural waterfall pools or Black Sand Beach (optional & weather permitting)
- Not recommended for young children
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
I dragged my late teen daughter out of bed for a 6am pick up- and about 1/2 way Through the day, she said this is a really fun day this is the best day so far! That’s a very high compliment coming from a teen by the way LOL. This trip was amazing! Pauline is so experienced,…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Stardust Hawaii
Excellent Food and excellent guide
We had an amazing time! Our guide was super fun and knowledge about the island and he took us to places I've never …
Worst Excursion Ever
Do not waste your money on this excursion.unless you like chicken nuggets from a grocery store. This two hundred do…
Authentic Hawaiian Food!!
We had so much fun on this tour! Darren, our driver, was incredible! He was engaging, funny, knowledgeable and flex…
Our guide for the day was fantastic. We had are really fun day and everyone mixed very well. Visited places off the…
More than just about the food...
There isn't just one favorite thing about this tour. It was fantastic from beginning to end. Darren, a local Hawai…
Authentic Taste of Maui Tour
The tour was both inventive in its progressive menu, and also scenic as we toured many parts of Maui that most tou…
Trip road to hana
It was grt wish I could do it again mostly cuz our tour guide was informative courteous funny n just made it that m…
Eat like the locals
With Darren as our guide we romped through the local food with plenty of time to soak it all in. Each stop was a jo…
Our last day was the best day with Rory!
We spent two wonderful weeks in Maui and on our last day we took the Road to Hana tour with Rory. It was the best …
Unique, delicious, and fun
Having been to Maui four times, I am Hana'd and Haleakala'd to death by now. This tour offers a unique experience a…
Awesome Day Trip!
My husband and I had an awesome time during this trip! Rory was our tour guide and he picked us up right from our h…
2 hr Lahaina your
Had a great time, felt safe, our first ride! Darin was a great guide, very helpful, knowledgeable and entertaining!…
Our family took the full day tour and it was an experience to treasure. Even though we had a hired car we wouldn’t …
The trip that never was ...
This trip was a disaster. Guide called at 6:10 am to say we we're late. I told him mtg time was 6:30. He said I sou…
Amazing Road to Hana trip with Rory
5 years ago I drove the entire road to Hana and back and while that was an amazing trip, this was even better with …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 172 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,173 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 3,053 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch
What time does Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch start?
Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch?
Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch price starts from HK$1,487.93. Discover and book Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch cancellation policy?
Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Road to Hana Luxury Mercedes with Waterfall Swim, Black Sand Beach & Real Lunch on Tripadvisor