Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Maui Ocean CenterStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Olowalu BeachStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Mai Poina Beach ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Ka'anapali BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5D.T. Fleming ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6Slaughterhouse BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Nakalele BlowholeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Ohai Loop Trail and OverlookStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Olivine PoolsStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Kahakuloa BayStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 3 more stops
Kahului, HI, USA Kaanapali, HI 96761, USA Kapalua, HI 96761, USA
Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
- Offline map of the entire island and turn-by-turn audio navigation
- Interesting stories and history plus the freedom to explore at your own pace
- Purchase never expires
- Tour highlights in the app with restaurant and activity recommendations
- Parking fees
- Attraction entrance fees
- Car rentals and crowded tour bus fares not included
- Entry/Admission - Maui Ocean Center
- Entry/Admission - Mai Poina Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - Slaughterhouse Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ohai Loop Trail and Overlook
- Entry/Admission - Olivine Pools
- Entry/Admission - Kahakuloa Bay
- Entry/Admission - Waihee Point Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Iao Valley State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Maui Tropical Plantation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Such a great app. We had a car rental so really did not want to take a bus tour. Just wanted something easy and stress free. The guide was entertaining and funny. Great stories and info. Totally worth it! Would highly recommend for a great full day adventure.
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from shakaguide99, Manager at West Maui Coastline Audio Tour
Responded 17 Feb 2020
Mahalo for your review and recommendation. Hope to see you and your family again on more Shaka Guide adventures on the islands! 🤙😍🤙
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Shaka Guide Tour Apps
love it, do it
A great app, with really useful tips and guides. A must have for touring any and all Hawaii islands ( yep there is …
My family and I used the Shaka Tours for Poipu and Koloa in Kauai and for the West Maui Coastline in Maui. These ap…
Our trip began in Kona the first week of March 2020. The road on the Soth Island is very good with a few areas tha…
OMG this is amazing!
This is one of four tours on a downloadable app. the whole package is $22 or so, and we were able to download all …
Great App - Worth Every Penny!
One of the best Apps I've ever purchased Not only did it guide us along the way on our driving tours but kept us e…
You will see all the sights and you won't get lost. Full of helpful hints (where to park, difficulty level of trail…
We stopped using it as the road it took us on was full of potholes, really bad. As seniors we went up to the stabl…
Road to Hana!
What a great commentary! Loved the way it pointed out all the sites on the road and told us how to get to Red Sand…
Amazing tour guide for the Islands!! LOVE LOVE LOVE It!
A friend had told me about this app for the Big Island and we thought we would check it out. It was so worth it to…
Love the Tour App!
In my opinion this is the best way to tour the island. So much great information provided along the way. Take the…
"Don't Visit Maui without this App"... tour guide on your phone
Hands down, our family found this app a perfect companion as we drove the road to Hana, and took some of the other …
Touring the island
I can not begin to say how awesome this app is. It was easy to use and I learned so much local history. It made tou…
GPS Tour Guide
Well worth the money! Enjoyed the sites, stories, and highlights of the island. Definitely saw more country than …
Easy to use
We bought this on a whim after almost booking a private Waimea canyon tour. We didn’t know which places were the be…
Great experience! I wasn't thrilled about driving all around the island, but this experience was absolutely worth …
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,904 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,222 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about West Maui Coastline Audio Tour
What time does West Maui Coastline Audio Tour start?
West Maui Coastline Audio Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book West Maui Coastline Audio Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with West Maui Coastline Audio Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book West Maui Coastline Audio Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is West Maui Coastline Audio Tour?
West Maui Coastline Audio Tour price starts from HK$77.42. Discover and book West Maui Coastline Audio Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the West Maui Coastline Audio Tour cancellation policy?
West Maui Coastline Audio Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book West Maui Coastline Audio Tour on Tripadvisor