Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (87)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Kihei Junction Park and Ride, N Kihei Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Snacks and picnic lunch--your choice of turkey, roast beef or veggie/vegan wrap.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- All participants must weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs; waists must measure between 22 and 54 inches. We weigh all participants at check in. There is no refund for guests who don't make the weight restriction at the check in point.
- Participants must understand spoken English well and speak it fluently.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult; a legal parent or guardian must sign the child's permission form before tour begins.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Wow! This was an amazing experience. The guide/instructors, Chris and Taylor were clear and friendly and compassionate, really helped calm my doubts about my ability. To be honest, I read through the website and was a little worried I wouldn't be able to do it fully because I am…
Date of experience: February 2020
My now fiance and I took this trip in September and had an amazing time exploring a piece of the Road to Hana in a very different way than most. We both enjoy rock climbing so this was right up our alley. Many others on our trip had no experience and caught on quick and seemed…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from Jody R, Guest Relations Manager at Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs
Responded 27 Jan 2020
Wow, what a day you had! Mahalo for sharing your special day in the rainforest. We hope you'll join us for one of your anniversaries. A hui hou!
This is a great activity for the beginner. The instructors were a great combination of professional and freindly. It has it all a couple can ask for to be a highlight for a Maui visit. Super beautiful setting, the garden of Eden! We always felt completely safe,even on the crazy…
Date of experience: January 2020
I highly recommend this activity. We did this as an excursion through Norwegian cruise line. Our group of 5 ranging in age from 13 to 67 had a great time. None of us were experienced at rappelling, but that did not matter. The guides make sure you know what to do and help…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rappel Maui
Not Enough Info on Website
While we were able to get a refund, our limited time in Maui was planned around this event. It is very disappointi…
I’ve had the pleasure of doing a waterfall rappel before but I have to say, this one was by far the best! Emily and…
Do Go Chasing Waterfalls
This was such a fun and unique experience, our group loved it. I'll start by saying that I have a fear of heights s…
BEST part of our Hawaiian vacation
This was WAY outside my comfort zone and I never would have had the courage to take the first step if Anne and Loga…
Best Activity on Maui
We knew Rappel Maui sounded fun, and looked awesome, but really weren’t sure what we were in for and if I can sum …
I somehow convinced three other non-outdoorsy people to rappel down waterfalls and I’m so glad they agreed! We all…
MUST DO IN MAUI
We found this through a referral of a friend of a friend and we were so excited to find it. This is a MUST DO in M…
My family had the best time rappelling Maui. I have a real fear of heights and our guides were amazing getting me …
Booked through Norwegian. Guides.were Taylor and Late. Both knowledgeable, friendly, patient. Great guides. Very s…
Experience of a lifetime!!!
Travis and Genoa were very professional and entertaining! This action event kicked off our stay on Maui and it wa…
High point of vacation
Rappelling down beautiful waterfalls on a private reserve in Maui's lush, lovely rainforest was the high point of o…
What a Fab Experience
I worried about this from the time we signed on. My husband was in rescue for years so activities like this are sec…
Fun family adventure
As a 25 year rescue specialist with a local Seattle area fire department as well as with FEMA, I can give Rappel Ma…
Very fun and highly recommend
We had a ton of fun on this tour. Definitely a different experience than other tours. They take safety very serious…
Part of the Epic Maui Challenge hosted by ClubNeed!
Our group of seven business owners took the Extreme Package and had a great time! Our two guides were first rate, …
- Hana Highway - Road to Hana
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 327 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs
How much is Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs?
Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs price starts from US$233.98. Discover and book Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs on Tripadvisor
What is the Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs cancellation policy?
Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs?
Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs is hosted by Rappel Maui. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rappel Maui on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs on Tripadvisor