TOUR DESCRIPTION: Explore some of Kauai’s most beautiful spots which will demonstrate why this island is known as “The Garden Isle.” During your all-day tour, the lush vegetation, covering all altitudes, will surround you from towering Eucalyptus trees projecting from the 3,500-foot cliffs to waterfalls crashing down deep valleys and fern-covered grottos. Many dramatic ocean views will also delight you as you explore almost the entire island.
• Queen Victoria’s Profile Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
• Tunnel of Trees - Over a century ago, 500 eucalyptus trees were planted to form where today they tower over 100 ft and make a spectacular entry way to Koloa.
• Koloa Town - Holds the rich history of Hawaii’s sugar plantation days.
• Spouting Horn - One of the most photographed spots on Kauai.
• Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park - The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
• Captain Cook’s Landing - Where the first British discoverer Captain James cook first landed and discovered Hawaii.
• Waimea Canyon - Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano.
• Coco Palms Grove - Ancestral site of Kauai’s last reigning royalty and largest Coconut grove in the state where Elvis Presley filmed Blue Hawaii.
• Holo Holo Ku Heaiu - (sacred site) A sacrificial stone foundation.
• Wailua River Boat Cruise - Float down a fresh water river while being enchanted by songs and stories of ancient Hawaii.
• Fern Grotto - Discover the beauty of a tropical rain forest filled with lush native plants.
• Opaeka`a Falls Lookout - Most accessible waterfall on the island.