Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spot and swim with manta rays in Kona off the coast of Hawaii’s Big Island without the hassle of arranging your own excursion logistics during this night-time tour. Benefit from the insight and guidance of expert divers to learn more about these creatures than you could alone both in and out of the water. Plus, enjoy panoramic sunset views from the viewing deck.
- Swim with manta rays in Kona, one of the world’s best ray-spotting destinations
- Take advantage of your diver guide’s insight to learn about the rays
- All snorkeling and safety gear is provided for a seamless experience
- Receive a voucher for another tour if you don’t spot manta rays first time around
Bite Me Sport Fishing- Kona Deep Sea Fishing Charters, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy #1, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water and Juice
- Professional guide
- Flotation device
- Snorkel equipment including wet suits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 5 must provide their own life vests
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Collapsible-wheelchair accessible—if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own assistant.
- Manta Guarantee. It's extremely rare, but if we do not see any manta rays on our tour, you are welcome to come back out with us again during the same vacation, based on availability, free of charge. We recommend you book early in your trip so if you need to take advantage of the guarantee you have more flexibility.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note the departure time throughout the year adjusts to the sunsetting sky. Jan 1- March 31 departure time is 5:30PM. April 1- September 31 departure time is 6PM, October 1- December 31 departure time is 5PM
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent time with the crew and with the experience. Saw a ton of mantas and customer service was top notch. Deckhand Andy (I think I have his name correct. He’s from Florida and super friendly) made our experience so awesome, unique, and 5-star. Thanks!
Date of experience: December 2020
1 Helpful vote
This was my third time going diving with the manta rays, the other times were with other companies. I highly recommend it as an activity, but DO NOT go with this company. They pack the boat with so many people you can barely move. Their equipment is substandard. They have…
Date of experience: August 2019
3 Helpful votes
This is a MUST do on the Island! We booked via Hawaii Discount with Ocean Encounters. I highly recommend them. They are super professional, very friendly and fun :) The experience is amazing.
Manta ray night snorkel delivered! Great boat and crew, would absolutely recommend and would go again.
Date of experience: February 2020
We did the night Mantaray and we were in the water with a mantaray giving us the best show ever. You would think is was just for us. The crew, unsure of their names maybe Sean and Charles???? They were just as good and was totally attentive to assure we were good. Can't beat…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Ocean Encounters
Must do while you visit Kona area
So much fun! My friend and I did the dolphin and reef snorkel last weekend and it was a blast. Really enjoyed the…
Fantastic day spent with this great crew. Look no further when seeking a dolphin and snorkel experience. Dolphins…
Whale sightings and a boat ride!
We saw whales and dolphins up close. We saw a manta ray up close. The whole trip was a joy, beautiful boat ride a…
Beautiful evening snorkeling with manta rays
Our tour got cancelled on two nights due to high tides and we were skeptical about the third night if the tour woul…
Bad crew behavior and poor customer service.
Was extremely disappointed with the dolphin encounter package. They really make it seem like you will be swimming w…
Midday snorkel trip
The midday snorkel trip was great, the crew was very helpful. The water was so beautiful and blue. Definitely worth…
NOT a dolphin snorkeling tour
We were really disappointed to find out this was NOT a dolphin snorkeling tour when it was advertised to be. It was…
I was extremely disappointed with the dolphin encounter package. They really make it seem like you will be swimming…
Liars, thieves, lack any sort of customer service.
Awful time. We were told we’d be able to swim with dolphins on the phone before booking. Every single person on our…
Snorkeling with dolphins
Justin and Rory gave us a great experience swimming with dolphins. Saw several large pods. Snorkeling was just ok, …
Highly Recommend Dolphin Tour!
I did the Dolphin Encounters tour. We swam in a pod of 100 dolphins 4 times!!! It was the most incredible experienc…
Crew very knowledgeable and personable enjoyed every minute: but your map for directions is wrong, they are no long…
Great Dolphin encounter but very poor snorkeling experience
We signed up for the Dolphin Encounter and Kealakekua Bay Snorkelling Tour. There were four of us at $135 each. We …
Amazing experiences and beautiful scenaries
That was the first time for me to experience a whale watching. It was really exciting to see whales come out of the…
Great Whales thank goodness
Watching today was amazing. Captain n deck hand were "serviceable" on this afternoon. They added very little insigh…
- Ocean Encounters
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 485 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,947 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,280 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel
How much is Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel?
Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel price starts from HK$503.93. Discover and book Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel on Tripadvisor
What is the Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel cancellation policy?
Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel?
Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel is hosted by Ocean Encounters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ocean Encounters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel on Tripadvisor