3D TOUR Yaxha-Nakum-Naranjo 4WD/Bike Adventure in Mayan jungle
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (7)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It's the only tour in Guatemala's country visiting these three Classic Maya Cities. But also the only tour offering a bicycle ride into the Mayan jungle with all the permissions needed to do this sustainable activity in a non-traditional tourism destination as is the Yaxha-Nakum-Naranjo National Park. Booking this tour means economical support to 14 local communities settled around the Park, whom are engaged with environmental protection and cultural heritage conservancy through sustainable tourism. Plus it's an all-inclusive package so you don't have to worry about anything as we'll take charge and provide you with a total personalized service, to make you have the best outdoors and adventure experience in Guatemala.
Blvrd Austriaco 16, Cdad. de Guatemala, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
- 2 nights camping and full camping equipment (tent, mat, sheet)
- Guided visit to El Naranjo and Nakum archaeological sites
- Sunset Observation Tour from the tallest pyramid in Yaxhá archaeological site (only on day 2)
- Bicycle and personal safe equipment (helmet) from/to Nakum archaeological site
- Hotel Day Pass in El Remate Village (pool, private dock to Petén Itzá Lake, dressrooms, restrooms)
- 1 breakfast per day (3 total), 1 lunch per day (3 total) and 1 dinner per day (2 total)
- Traveler's insurance, tips, snacks, additional meals/beverages, other tours/experiencies
- Transfer from/to Antigua Guatemala or other cities (we can provide it only for additional cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for children under 15 years.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991