Ready to explore the hidden gems of Belize? Hop on a scenic 100-mile drive through the Mayan Villages, Farmlands, and Mountains on the only highway in the country. But that's only the beginning! Your heart-stopping adventure starts with zip-lining over the lush rainforest. After a delicious Belizean lunch, it's time for a hike to the mystical caves. Float through limestone archways and uncover centuries-old formations that will leave you in awe. Dive into the caves' mystique and magic as you learn about cultural rituals and ceremonies. Get ready for a thrilling ride that will awaken your sense of adventure!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Park Fee
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will be waiting at the front of the resort or house you are staying at. We will have a branded van so you wont be able to miss us.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105141P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw?
- Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw price starts from HK$2,104.71. Discover and book Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw cancellation policy?
- Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw?
- Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw is hosted by Captain Jak's Tours and Rentals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Captain Jak's Tours and Rentals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Cave Tubing and Zip Lining at Jaguar Paw on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105141P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Captain Jak's Tours and Rentals
Joined in November 2018
#1 of 8 Transportation in Placencia
- kayf45100Would do it againJulian and Conrad were excellent. Even though we were there at the tail end of the rainy season and on a cloudy day, we had a great time. Julian pointed out, and identified, all kinds of fish, barracuda, turtles, sting ray. The coral was spectacular. Better than Hawaii, Ambergris Caye and the Great Barrier Reef (per the 1 member of our group who has snorkeled there). Loved it.
- 999AliciaG00Mayan Ruins & Cave TourI booked with Maya & Viv Tours. Excellent experience! We were picked up from our hotel, met by Maya at the airport with coffee and breakfast. She ensured we got on the plane to Belize city and our tout guide was waiting on the other end. Our tour guide, Mr. Brown, was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Overall, a great experience.
- L7544QEandyo00Think about the time of year before you book!This isn’t a trip we’d recommend during when it’s raining or recently rained. Even with bug spray and long sleeves we got eaten. The trail was incredibly muddy so our shoes were soaked for several days after. Likely a good trip during dry season.
- Sherpa79015700You must see this amazing cave!This experience is unforgettable. Don't go if you don't want to get wet, climb, or are afraid of some tight spaces. Our guide, Emile, was very passionate about this cave. Although knowledgeable, he tended to go way ahead of his group (6 people) on the way to and back from cave.
- M T00Great personnel!Booked a full day snorkelling tour to Silk and Moho Cayes. Day dawned beautifully but ended up cloudy with rain. Oh well. The trip itself was well organized, staff were knowledgeable and had our safety in mind. The snorkelling was good but dampened by the weather. Note, do not try booking a tour through trip advisor. It won’t work. Go directly to the Captain Jak web site and email them, or book through the web site.
- Ashley H00Nim Li Punit and Spice farmChristian was a great tour guide. He knew so much about Mayan ruins and culture and was very knowledgeable about plants and animals we encountered on our tour. I would definitely recommend him as your tour guide. We loved the Belizean Spice Farm Tour. It was so interesting and I have been on many agricultural tours.
- Go1729791920200Mayan RuinsWhat an amazing day! Christian was so knowledgeable and informative from tidbits about the country and people of Belize shared during the drive to the history of the Mayan temple and Caves. So glad I had the opportunity to experience it. Christian was an outstanding tour guide!
- Go1729791920200Snorkeling at Silk and Moho CayeIncredible Experience with Fo' Reel crew. They were knowledgeable and spent a lot of time making sure we experienced the beauty of the coral reefs at silk ans moho care and when we swam with the sharks and stingrays. They really went above and beyond to make it a truly memorable adventure
- carlye77900Snorkeling with Nurse Sharks!So fun and everyone is so encouraging! As someone with a deep-seated fear of the ocean, I was pretty nervous for this trip. Right from the start, Julian made everyone in the group feel comfortable to let him know if we were uncomfortable and if we wanted to sit out a portion of the trip. By the end, I had snorkeled through a beautiful coral reef and RIGHT NEXT TO NURSE SHARKS! We even got to see some dolphins jumping around in the wake of the boat! Moho Caye was is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect spot to enjoy the lunch they provided (which was so good, I had seconds). Overall, very educational, relaxed and so fun!
- jkamber7100A day in Belize with Chris in the RuinsChris was amazing and so knowledgeable about the Belize Culture. We were astounded by his kindness, compassion and willingness to teach us and help us learn about culture, history & Tradition. We had the BEST time!! Thank you!!
- E2102JZamberw005⭐ SNORKELING ADVENTUREWe recommend Captain Jacks ! I would rate our day out on the ocean & our (17 member Family) snorkeling adventure a 5⭐ experience. The crew was super attentive to our older family members, helping them in and out of the boat. They kept checking in with us while snorkeling to make sure everyone was doing ok. Provided assistance when needed. Closure to the water adventures we were offered Eucalyptus infused wash clothes. Refreshments: watermelon and cold waters. They went above and beyond. ~ Mills River, North Carolina
- Seattle_Traveler00Excellent day trip!Great day trip to Monkey River - nice boat and excellent guide. Picked us on on the canal near our accommodation. Beautiful boat ride through the mangroves. Ordered lunch at Monkey River Village and the continued our ride up the Monkey River. Saw lots of birds, iguana, and turtles. Took a short hike in the jungle and saw howler monkeys and lots of vegetation. Lunch was delicious fish balls with rice and beans on return to the village. On the way back to Placencia we spotted manatees. Great guide and guests. All around great day.
- W3688VZcathyc00Snorkeling at Moho! What a great experience.We went on the B-Happy boat to Moho Caye, which was amazing. The boat was very comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Julien took me on a snorkel off the beach and we saw amazing fish and beautiful coral formations everywhere. He was so helpful and considerate. Our boat captain was great as well. He made sure he got us to Moho and back without incident. It was a wonderful, relaxing trip to a beautiful island.
- M5788QFrebeccaa00Great AdventureThe best time ever. Your guides were attentive to the group’s needs, friendly and ensures safety was number one.
- kitholm00A Day on the CayeTook a snorkel tour of Silk Caye and Moho Caye with Captain Jak’s tour. It is a great outfitter. The crew was friendly and knowledgeable and took time to get to know our names and were attentive and made sure masks and fins and all of our needs were met. After snorkeling on Silk Cay, we went to Moho Cay for a fabulous Bilezian lunch, which was delicious, followed by island exploring, swimming, and more snorkeling. Highly recommend Captain Jak’s tours.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Was amazing! Fun, knowledgeable guides with professional attitudes. I will do this trip again upon my return to Belize.
Written 25 April 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Next time you come down give us a call and we would be happy to set anything up for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Written 30 April 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.