Guest get to view the city and the country side and learn the Culture and History of it while heading to the cave. The guest hike through the rain forest for 20 minutes to where they start the cave tubing. Guest will not carry their tube, the tubes will already be at the cave entrance. In the cave guest get to see Magnificent Stalactite, Stalagmite, columns and also a beautiful waterfall in the cave system. After finished at the cave guest head to where they do the Mudding (In Our Rainy Season) in the jeep wranglers through the rain forest and also through the Maya Mountain. After the jeeps guest head to have lunch (Lunch Included in the tour).After lunch they head back to where they were picked up in the morning.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-90, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Mean and Dangerous Adventures
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- When coming off the tender, head down to terminal four, go through the building and you will see a booth with a exit sign on it. Exit the booth and you will see your guide with a sign that say "BELIZE JEEP ADVENTURE" and the leader name on it. Other meeting information for hotel guest: • For hotel guest, the meeting point is directly in the lobby, please meet your "Jungle Jeep Adventure" guide 15 minutes before the designated departure time.
- Belize City Belize
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9291P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 3 persons per booking is required
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour?
- Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour price starts from HK$1,769.51. Discover and book Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour cancellation policy?
- Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour?
- Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour is hosted by Cave Tubers Excursion - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cave Tubers Excursion - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jungle Jeep Safari and Cave Tubing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9291P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mean and Dangerous AdventuresStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedGuest will be seeing the different magnificent stalactite, Stalagmite, columns rock formation and also a beautiful water fall in the cave system. when exiting the cave system the guest get to view the beautiful natural rain forest while still going down the river on their tube.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cave Tubers Excursion - Day Tours
Belize City, Belize
Joined in December 2013
#38 of 53 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Belize City
- H6380SFjanicel00Absolutely AmazingMy favorite part was the entire experience through the jungle and cave. We learned about the history of the cave and various wildlife. The tour guide was very detailed with explaining the Belize culture too. He was very accommodating to ensure we had a memorable experience. It was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this tour, if you are not an avid swimmer and want the cave experience this is the tour for you!
- roonumber100Cave Tubing is Really FunHad the opportunity to take a day cave tubing excursion while in Belize. The trip takes about an hour each way on a bus from the late 1900's, but it worked and had been redone at some point. The site is rustic, but very functional with lockers and changing rooms. Lunch was served as part of the tour which was a quarter of a chicken and some rice/beans. The best part was the main part. Cave tubing is really something everyone should do. It is really fun, not hampered by rain...you're underground.. and the guides are wonderful. Takes a about 40 minutes to go through the caves and is very interesting. Beware...the water in the river is really cool so do don't be shocked. Be sure to take water shoes. Flip flops or sandals are really not suitable.
- Freckles6200UnresponsiveI read great reviews but I have emailed this company three times in the last three weeks and they have not responded. How did other travelers book their trips with this Company, not impressed
- LoneStar08400Best Kept Secret - Belize Shore ExcursionGabriel was our guide, and he was a delight to spend the day with. He picked us up from the cruise terminal in a Jeep Wrangler and shared lots of information about Belize and Belize City--history, economy, government, food, climate, fun facts-- as we drove to the Altun Ha ruins. He had snacks and plenty of cold, bottled water for us. He was knowledgeable about the Maya and ruins, and we enjoyed the tour. We then drove to a mountainous area to go mudding through the jungle, and let my husband drive! We both had a blast. While on the trail, we stopped to tour a hidden cave. Gabriel told us about the local vegetation, wildlife, and cave history. We finished up the day eating an authentic Belizian lunch--the food was incredible! We both had seconds. Try the local beer, too! We ate at a nice facility that came equipped with a nice, indoor restroom. Gabriel kept close communication with his contacts regarding ship time and was diligent about getting us back to the cruise terminal on time. Overall, we were very impressed by the customer service and enjoyed the adventure. Would highly recommend!
- gailkr5300Jeep Adventure Great Day Juan was Awesome!We had a group of 6 all over 60 and, enjoyed the tour and cave exploring without any difficulty. The tour gave a variety of the jungle, food and culture. Juan shared so much information about plants and encourage questions. Just driving the jeeps was fun. The tour ended with a great lunch.
- Karrie D00Our best excursion yet! Belize Jeep Adventures/Cave Tubers!Where do I start? We were on a Christmas Cruise and found this outfit through Shore Excursioneers. Jeeping through the rainforest was amazing, exploring the dry cave was so cool and the Belizean lunch was delicious. Our guides were awesome and although my son left his Ray-Ban sunglasses in the jeep, Alfredo Tun (Tour Operator) sent them back to us...free of charge. A GREAT tour run by GREAT people!!!
- David R00Jungle Jeep TourHad an excellent day with Juan. It was a very fun adventure where you are allowed to drive the jeep through a tract of jungle. There is a short stop with a hike to a cave and then you finish up with an excellent Belizean lunch. Juan was very friendly and shared a lot of information about his country and its people.
- Chantal M00Belize jeep adventure tour .. Must DoThis was a blast! Jose our guide was a lot of fun and shared so much info of his country with us. Jeeps were real off road jeeps and took us through spots that I thought for sure we would get stuck. Stopped to explore a cave which was great. Wear clothes you don't mind getting splattered with mud. Lunch was included and it was really good. I'm 63 and would definitely do this again but if I don't I can mark it off my bucket list as a true adventure in my life. Well worth the price and something out of the ordinary from a typical tour!
- Scott M00Cave TubbingThis trip was set up through NCL cruises. It was well worth it. Nice bus ride with a knowledgeable guide and then a great tubing experience. Well worth the money.
- Dean D00Belize Jeep Adventure tourThis was a hard excursion to find and it was worth looking for it as a "best kept secret" this was the best off cruise family experience we had on our trip. We joined only one other family of 3 and we each had a open air jeep. Our van driver Jose made the ride out of Belize City educational for my two 16 year old twins. Once we reached a small community on the road to the jungle we made the drive in our jeep. The trail was all jungle with a stop along the way to a mayan cave site. The cave was a step jungle walk worth the excitement of the history and creatures that exist in this ecosystem. We finished out the jeep rugged road out and made a stop for a local cooked lunch. We had time during this 3 1/2 hour plus excursion to do a rope swing into a local fresh water stream. Tubes were available and one member of the two families decided to use one and caught a current down and our tour guide Jose said he had his boat ready if we wanted to tube downstream so we all did and again it was a fun time for all of us. The ride back to Belize City was a different route through the market center and a view of the oldest church in Central America. Thanks again Jose for a great adventure.
- BruneiDiver00Small Operator - Big Benefits!We were put in touch with Alfredo by a family member in the USA. We had never visited Belize, so we were very disadvantaged regarding where to stay, eat and what to do. Alfredo contacted us and suggested many different itineraries, attractions, and lodging options. He is much more that just a tour operator, he basically was our travel agent taking care of all our requests and needs! When we finally narrowed it down, he made all the arrnagements for accomodations, intra country travel, and even provided airport transportation both ways. He truly made our trip a lot less stressful and the entire experience was exceptional. Although his business is still young and small, we did not lack for anything. Additionally, he is quite knowledgible about Belize as was very willing to educate everyone about his country and culture. If a trip to Belize is in your future, please consider Alfredo, I promise you will not be sorry!
- MaureenH4400Awesome Experience!!My husband and I had such a great time and would recommend CaveTubers.com to any of our friends or family. Alfredo was a terrific guide and gave us so much insight and information on Belize. Since this is a smaller tour company, Alfredo was really able to give us a much more personalized tour and show us so much more than the larger tour groups. The lunch provided after tubing was delicious! Thank you Alfredo!!
- nancy f00Best Time EverWe had a fantastic time on this trip. Our guide met us at the exact time and location we arranged. We were the only party in the van so it was comfortable, safe and relaxing. My daughters were a little nervous about floating in a cave but Alfredo assured us it was very safe.We saw interesting rock formations and were amazed at the beautiful crystals in the cave. Floating down the river was very relaxing and then we were able to have a fun time ziplining. Alfredo was able to get us to the head of the line because we were tight for time in getting back to the boat. Everything about the trip was just perfect. They also took many pictures of our group which we were able to have as keepsakes of this fantastic day. If travelling to Belize, this is one trip you would not want to miss. Be sure to book through cavetubers for the best personal attention and best prices on the Island.
- Marshalchick00Cavetubers.com was an awesome time...We absolutely loved this tour. Very private and relaxing day with Alfredo from cavetubers.com. Alfredo was very accomadating by meeting us at the water taxi terminal on the mainland. He made us feel very welcome and safe as we traveled to our tour destination. Along the way, Alfredo was very informative about landmarks and history of Belize. When we arrived at the park, Alfredo explained everything about what we should except from this tour. First, we zip lined through the rain forest. AMAZING! Alfredo did not leave us as we traveled higher and higher to different levels, he stayed one step ahead of us taking pictures with his own camera :) then emailing them to us... Please remember to bring your bug spray for this part of the tour, Mosquitos will love you... And they are huge! Next, we took a short walk... Then jumped in to a beautiful, clear river for cave tubing. I have never heard of "cave tubing" and wasn't sure what to expect. Wow.... The river was a bit chilly, but a welcome after the hike from the zip lining. When we entered the caves, I was completely overwhelmed with the beauty. The roofs of the caves were covered with "crystals" and the rock formations left me speechless... After the tubing, we enjoyed a buffet in the restaurant.... Our day with Alfredo was great! We will definitely take another tour with Alfredo when we return to Belize. Thank you Alfredo for treating two girls from Texas so good... We appreciate you.