View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit the place where one of the most beautiful historical woman of Lithuania is buried Go to the crypt of one of the most powerful and well-known Lithuanian leaders See peculiarities of house cellars in the Old Town Have video projections will transfer you to a particular period Experience a three-dimensional hologram - an allusion to a valuable and lost reliquary. You will visit 4 sites chosen by the guide: basement of the cathedral, St. Cross (Bonifrati Church), Amber galleries wineries, J & M Šlapeliai House-Museum cellars, St. John Street Gallery wineries and a Jewish Culture and Information Center • During this tour, you will burn ~ 382 kcal
You'll start at
Šventaragio g., Vilnius 01143, LithuaniaBy the main entrance of Vilnius Cathedral.
See address & details
- 1Vilnius Cathedral SquareStop: 3 hours - Admission includedHave you ever wondered what a mysterious underground world may exist under your feet while walking throughout the streets of Old Town in Vilnius? Through its long history Vilnius has been repeatedly plagued by fires and wars. The houses in the Old Town were rebuilt several times throughout the last decades, but some of the underground parts have remained since the old times. During this tour, the history of Vilnius will be presented as it remains in the catacombs. You will see peculiarities of house cellars in the Old Town. You will have a unique possibility to see the place where one of the most beautiful historical women of Lithuania is buried. You will visit the crypt where the most powerful and well-known Lithuanian leaders are buried. Video projections will transfer you to a particular period. It will help you to visualize the image of Katedra’s catacombs in ancient times. One more innovation is a three-dimensional hologram. It is an allusion to a valuable and lost reliquary. The whole tour on foot will be guided by a professional guide.Read more
You'll end at
Rotušės a., Vilnius, Lithuania
See address & details
Vilnius Cathedral, Šventaragio g., Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
Rotušės aikštė, Rotušės a., Vilnius, Lithuania
- Professional guide services
- Tickets to all the museums and catacombs
- Entry/Admission - Vilnius Cathedral Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilnius Catacombs Tour
What time does Vilnius Catacombs Tour start?
Vilnius Catacombs Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Vilnius Catacombs Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Vilnius Catacombs Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vilnius Catacombs Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Vilnius Catacombs Tour?
Vilnius Catacombs Tour price starts from US$26.02. Discover and book Vilnius Catacombs Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Vilnius Catacombs Tour cancellation policy?
Vilnius Catacombs Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Vilnius Catacombs Tour on Tripadvisor