Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Surround yourself in Slovenia’s natural beauty and old-world culture on a full-day group tour. An area often overlooked by foreign visitors, the tour is ideal for nature-loving travelers who want to discover a different side of the country. After a stop at Lake Bled and Bled Castle, head onwards to Bohinj, the country's largest glacial lake. There you can enjoy views of the Julian Alps and the towering peak of Mount Triglav.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lake BledStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Vintgar GorgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4PLETNA BOAT CRUISE TO THE ISLAND BLEDStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Pilgrimage Church of the Assumption of MariaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Lake BohinjStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 7Vogel Cable CarStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Visit the most photogenic places of Slovenia
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Ljubljana
- Visit the 11th-century Bled Castle during the tour
- Transportation with Mercedes-Benz, BMW or similar type of vehicle
- English speaking guide/driver
- Sightseeing tour of Bled and Bohinj
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
- Vintgar Gorge entrance fee (from 1.5.2020, before that Cream Cake tasting)
- Entry/Admission - Vintgar Gorge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Bled castle(13€/per person)
- Pletna boat ride(15€/per person)
- Entrance to Church of St. Mary Assumption(6€/per person)
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- Entry/Admission - PLETNA BOAT CRUISE TO THE ISLAND BLED
- Entry/Admission - Pilgrimage Church of the Assumption of Maria
- Entry/Admission - Vogel Cable Car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to run the tour
- Local Contact Details: 00386 51 635 888
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund (minimum number is 2)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was a wonderful day with Eva! Thank you so much. Vintgar Gorge, Bled, Bohinj. A very safe and good car driver.
Tour guide Eva was very organised and explained a lot of things. A lot of possibilities to do and see, flexible concept which allows every individual to do what he wants to do.
Date of experience: August 2020
My guide Eva was really cool and it was obvious that she really like guiding and to explain historic facts. The tour was very interesting and I would do it again. She also gave me tips for my next travel stop in Slovenia.
Date of experience: July 2020
We had an amazing time with our private guide Barbara L. Everything was organised greatly, with enough time to each site. Our guide was great, because she was very helpful and flexible. She explained everything in detail and she was open to answer sincerely our questions. Highly…
Eva, our tour guide, was brilliant. It was difficult time to travel when the coronavirus sarted to spreading. Eva was trying her best to have the most recent information and informed us as soon as she had any updates which might affect our journey. I am very appreciateive.
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: To Do In Slovenia
They agreed to take me even though i was the only one signed up for the tour . The transport was a very clean and c…
One of my favourites experiences
Maja was an excellent tour guide and arrived promptly to pick me up and was more than eager to help ke better under…
Beautiful location, professional trip and great guide
Took a trip to Lake Bled from Ljubljana 8th February 2020. As it was early enough in the season we were lucky enoug…
Excellent! With best guide Elena!
First: We had a wonderful day! The two different attractions Lipica Stud farm and Piran is a perfect combination fo…
Tour guide to remember
I'd absolutely recommend to anyone comming to Slovenia to visit both Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle. Absolutely …
Excellent trip very enjoyable
Had such a lovely enjoyable trip. Our tour guide Eleue (I hope spelt this correctly) was so lovely and had very go…
On the day, we ended up being the only two people on the tour so we had our own personal trip which was fantastic. …
Good for babies and elderly only
The plus: the company provided a car seat for our baby as requested. Overall, the tour was quite boring.... if we d…
My daughter and myself had a really great time visiting the castle and caves a very worthwhile tour very enjoyable
What a fantastic trip this was. Everything from the majestic snow capped mountains to the stunningly captivating la…
The caves really do have to be seen to be believed. Loved the train ride something very unique and the guide was ve…
Bled Bohinj Lakes Tour
Barbara was a wonderful guide also a driver. We visited best points of Bled and Bohinj Lake. Thanks for everything.…
We got collected by our guide (Barbara K) and brought to the Postojna Caves. The journey was so pleasant and went b…
Blessed to have Barbara L as our guide
We booked the Skojcan caves and Karst region wine tasting tour, and we're very lucky to have Barbara L as our guide…
What a beautiful work of nature!Must see
If near don’t hesitate to visit this beautiful place. Postojnska jama is 24 km long, but on the tour you visit 5 km…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,564 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 740 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana
What time does Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana start?
Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
How much is Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana?
Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana price starts from HK$602.80. Discover and book Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor
What is the Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana cancellation policy?
Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana on Tripadvisor