Castles Tour by The Eagles Nests Trail, regular small group tour from Krakow
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join our trip to some selected sites located in the Eagles’ Nests Landscape Park. During our one-day trip you will have a chance to see some amazing mediaeval buildings as well as some picturesque landscapes of the Krakow-Czestochowa Upland. The Trail of the Eagles’ Nests is a tourist route running through the Małopolskie and Śląskie Voivodeships. It starts in Krakow and terminates in Częstochowa and has a span of 164 kilometers. The route’s name comes from the ruins of the castles and strongholds lying along it. They are called “Eagles’ Nests” due to their location on rocks, some of which are 30-meters high. Important notice: This tour will be held only if in the group will be at least 2 participants.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Poland Active Travel Agency - Krakow sightseeing - Local Tours in Cracow
- 1KorzkiewStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Zamek Pieskowa SkalaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3RabsztynStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Ogrodzieniec CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Bledow DesertStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 6Ruiny Zamku MirowStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Bobolice CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Admission Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Pieskowa Skala
- Entry/Admission - Ogrodzieniec Castle
- Entry/Admission - Ruiny Zamku Mirow
- Entry/Admission - Bobolice Castle
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Poland Active - Day Tours
everyone should learn the history, unreal to think only 75 years ago!
We had a great guide very informative and clearly a passion for the subject. During the Auschwitz visit you have a …
The best part of my Poland trip
Thanks to Poland Active tours, justice was done to how beautiful a place Zakopane is. We got a private van with dri…
This trip was 100 times better than I imagined. Our guide, Matthew, was such a lovely man and full of information a…
Highly recommend this to anyone, what an excellent experience we all had, our driver and tour guide was excellent. …
Really good trip. It was a long day but worth doing both together. Tour guides were friendly and informative. Both …
If you’re passionate about architectural history, traditional buildings, vernacular architecture, photography, and/…
We have just come back from Poland and highly recommend this tour, the guides are amazing and so informative. Amazi…
Michael is the best tour guide ever!!
Wow, wow and WOW!!! Michael must be the friendliest and most informative tour guide ever!!! This trip was awesome a…
Great trip however lack of enthusiasm from the driver
We were texted our pick up time the night before and were picked up on time from our air bnb. Mini bus was comforta…
Auschwitz & auschwitz ll
Brilliant trip. The driver went above and beyond. My son (12) was sick in the bus on the way there so he stopped fo…
We booked this trip and was a little worried about the comments of it being such a long day but we needn’t have wor…
One of the highlights of our trip. The weather, scenery and atmosphere was perfect. Every new bend in the river was…
Autchwitz and salt mines
We did these on separate days and I cannot recommend them enough the drivers were friendly and chatty and the guide…
Worth every penny!
A very interesting day, and a tour that I would thoroughly recommend. The trip through Auschwitz is without surpris…
Auschwitz-Birkenau + Wieliczka Salt Mines Tour
The tour was great - picked up and dropped off at our Airbnb, which was super convenient. Our tour driver was Ivan …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,767 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,993 travellers!