Reserve Now & Pay Later
Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (41)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-BirkenauStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wieliczka Salt MineStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan or minubus
- Wifi access
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Extra fee in Wieliczka for taking photos
- Gratuity for driver not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As it is mandatory in Auschwitz Birkenau museum to confirm your personal details, you are required to take with you passport or ID to be presented at the entrance to museum. Please do not forget it, otherwise you may be not allowed to enter museum.
- While in Auschwitz-Birkenau, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 59ºF (15ºC). Also, it should be taken into account that narrow paths may seem claustrophobic, and once underground there is no possibility to shorten your visit and turn back. At the entrance, visitors descent 400 steps down and the whole tourist route features over 800 stairs
- In Auschwitz-Birkenau visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions. Taking photos and filming in Wieliczka Salt Mine is possible only after purchasing additional pass
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 11.8 x 7.8 x 3.9 inches (30 x 20 x 10 cm). You can leave your larger luggage in the car
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
- The cost for taking photos in the Wieliczka Salt Mine is 10 PLN / 2,5 Euro - cash only
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are no restrictions regarding the age of children in Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum, but they should be either capable of walking unassisted or carried in baby slings or baby carriers. Baby pushchairs are not allowed underground (salt mine)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Really good service would recommend it to any one driver was very patient and courteousi would use again .
Date of experience: January 2020
This was definitely a bucket list visit as we should never forget what can happen when a culture exists to inflict harm on others. Being lifted from the hotel was great and the guide was friendly and informative. Auschwitz guide was equally professional and impressive. We had…
Date of experience: February 2020
I can not recommend Kraków direct enough perfect English speaking.. comfortable transport picking up from our hotel and back I had read bad reviews with other company’s and was concerned but very delighted I picked Kraków direct they have made my trip the most amazing memorable…
1 Helpful vote
The driver was 10 mins early, lovely man, very organised couldn’t be more helpful, great day out an awful lot of walking involved! But would definitely use these transfers for another tour when returning.
We visited Auschwitz & the Salt Mines in December. Peter picked us up early from our hotel & drove us through the countryside. Let me just say, I learned more about the country & culture on the drive than I ever expected! Once we toured Auschwitz, we opted not to take the…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Krakow Direct Private Tours
We booked Kraków direct for airport transfers and for the Auschwitz tour and was so impressed by the service we boo…
Really enjoyable and professionally organised trip with a suitable gravitas applied to respect the subject matter -…
We had a wonderful trip to the Salt Mine, The driver was polite and courteous. The guide was very informative. …
Salt mine tour
When you visit Krakow this is a must do tour really well organised tour from when you arrive to going down the mine…
Should do this tour because the site should be seen to understand the history
The driver to the site was wonderful. The tour guide was "OK" but could have been better at letting one ask a ques…
Auschwitz - Birkenau trip
very interesting tour, the walkway outside with the photos on showing the survives and their family was a sad momen…
Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Tour from Krakow with Transport
Excellent tour, pick up on time, very organized, lots of time to visit. Very respectful of the site, with explanat…
Well organized - best choice for individual educating
Great reliabilty, well organized pick-up and pre-information. Small shuttle-bus has the right size for tours like t…
Krakow tour with guide
absolutely amazing tour with a very knowledgeable guide. We went on shared guide tour, so met up with small group …
Very important tour
A very important place to visit at least once in your life in order to remember the horror that took place not long…
When we were on holiday, we did a tour with a guidebook and ear phones. Before we did the tour we were given a extr…
Was amazing attraction, well worth all the steps 😊 also great if your religious too a lot of church’s. Only down f…
Salt mine trip
This really is an amazing trip! Be prepared you do go very very deep underground!! Amazingly the air is flowing dow…
Auschwitz-Birkenau private tour
An excellent and great value tour although very sobering and heartbreaking content. Our Driver Peter was an excell…
Great day out
Very professional service with outstanding communication. We were accommodated on short notice having been let down…
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,783 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,350 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 838 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,768 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car
Which attractions will I visit with Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car on Tripadvisor
How much is Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car?
Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car price starts from US$149.46. Discover and book Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car on Tripadvisor
What is the Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car cancellation policy?
Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car?
Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car is hosted by Krakow Direct Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Krakow Direct Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Tour from Krakow with private car on Tripadvisor