Sunset cruise Mooloolaba
• Thursday through to Sunday
• 123 Parkyn parade, The Wharf Mooloolaba
• Arrive 20 min. prior to departure.
• Optional seafood menu available on board
• Fully licensed bar available on board
• Entertaining commentary and table service provided-
Terms and Conditions for Sunset Cruise
At the time of booking a cruise, you must pay for it in full. Once booked and paid for, all cruise tickets are 100% non-refundable but may be transferred at our discretion. Any requests to transfer a booking to another date or time must be made 48 hours prior to the cruise time, are subject to availability on the vessel and dependent on the promotional price of your booking.
While we always endeavor to take you on your preferred date, if we don't have the required minimum numbers on the day we will call you to reschedule, or where another date is not possible, refund your booking in full.
This activity will normally operate in all but exceptional weather conditions, Conditions such as fog, mist, drizzle, showers, rain, sleet and windy conditions do not affect normal operation of our cruises. However, we will not go if the weather forecast predicts gale force winds, hail or severe storms, as your safety is our priority.
* Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show: 100% of the total amount (no refund).
* Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date and time: 25% of the total amount (75% refund).
* Cancellation more than 48 hours prior to departure date and time: 15% of the total amount (administration fee).
We reserve the right to cancel tours, vary itineraries, and amend fares and days of operation. A full refund is made payable under those circumstances or if the tour is rescheduled.