Zipline Tour Combo: Including Dart River Wilderness Jet Boat from Queenstown
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ziptrek Guest Services Treehouse, Top of Gondola, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Zipline Tour
- Dart River Jet Boat Tour
- The Skyline gondola ticket is not inlcuded
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please ensure you check in 15 minutes prior to your tour depature time. Check in is located at our Treehouse at the top of the gondola hill, 100m to the left of the top terminal
- Gondola tickets are not included in price - we recommend a minimum of 40 minutes to access the upper Skylime complex from the base terminal, or at least 60 minutes in peak times
- Please bring an extra layer of clothing year round! Jackets, hats and gloves are recommended. Closed toe shoes are essential (no sandals, flip flops or heels)
- Our 24 hour cancellation and reschedule policy applies to all bookings (see below)
- The maximum weight for any Ziptrek Ecotour is 125kg (275lbs)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Dart river experience was great. The jet boat was exhilarating and the views stunning. Ethan our Captain was very informative about the area and the conservation priorities. The Zip line was a highlight and Max and Callum were fantastic guides.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from ZiptrekCrew, Guest Relations Manager at Zipline Tour Combo: Including Dart River Wilderness Jet Boat from Queenstown
Responded 19 Feb 2020
Hi John, Looks like you did our Zip + Wilderness Combo! A great option for combining some of Queenstown's best activities and saving some money too! Like ourselves, the guys over at Dart River are putting in lots of work to actively support and work on conservation efforts in our beautiful locations. It is always a bonus when we hear that guests have enjoyed the educational aspect to the tours. Thanks for leaving us and Dart River with this great feedback! The Ziptrek Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ziptrek Ecotours
Great family fun
Fantastic fun for myself and my 11yo daughter. Super friendly and professional crew. Amazing views. Would highly re…
Epic treetops experience
What an epic eco-adventure! A big thanks to Max, Cathy and the Ziptrek team for looking after us and giving our fam…
Great experience, great staff
My wife and I recently visited New Zealand with my 83 year old mother. While in Queenstown we booked the Kereru tou…
Informative. Not very thrilling but cool experience
I originally booked a different date but each timeslot requires a min of 2 ppl to have signed up. After back and fo…
Zip line adventure
We did the 6 line kea tour. Max and Dev were our guides and they did a great job. Lots of different challenges to d…
Bobby was Great!!
Today i embarked on the Kereru tour! my tour guide was an Irish lad named Bobby and he really knew his stuff! he wa…
Really professional and great fun. We did the six line tour and it was brilliant fun. Would definitely recommend.
A perfect way to start the day in Queenstown. The staff were very professional and immediately put everyone at eas…
Awesome experience. Enjoyed the 6 zip line tour with big drops with my teenage daughter. Some great optional challe…
Great fun and educational
It is a great activity for families. Not only the views are spectacular, the zip lines is super fun, but the guides…
Loved the singing Cornishman!
We had a brilliant day doing the 6 line eco tour. There was a small group of 7 of us led by the really excellent Sa…
Well worth the fear!! My husband, sister in law and I chose to do the Keruru Tour before leaving Queenstown and a…
Amazingly fun and educational. Perfect for families!
The zipline was a blast. Rose, our guide was amazing, with strength, talent and knowledge of the New Zealand flora …
Great zipline, amazing views!
Had a great time, did all 6 ziplines. Juan was a great guide. Very safe, fun and well organized. A must do if in…
Amazing Time With Amazing Team
Don’t hesitate to join the Ziptrek Team for an amazing moment on the Trees. I was scared before beginning but Sam a…
- Ziptrek Ecotours, Glenorchy-Queenstown Road, and 1 more
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991