GREAT FOR GROUPS of 6 to 10.
Head out on the lake in our passenger boat to our operating area. Loading from the side of the launch enjoy your ride in our semi-submersible shark then settle back to watch your friends and family.
YOUR SHARK RIDE:
It’s time to scream in the shark machine.
You’re inside what feels like a cross between a fighter jet and a torpedo.
It’s skimming across the top of the lake at 80kph then it dives under the water, surrounding you in serene liquid blue.
Next your pilot points the shark at the sky and it blasts back out again, straight up into the air before shattering the lake into a million crystal shards on a screaming re-entry.
Whatever else you’ve done in the name of extreme excitement, nothing has prepared you for a ride in one of Hydro Attack’s sharks.
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT IT?
- It's great for groups and families to share the excitement
- It's the best option for photo opportunities
- The boat trip and shark ride is still available on most windy weather days, we just head for a calm area of the lake
- Stay dry. Our boat is covered and enclosed with clear plastic weather shields to protect you from the elements on windy or wet days
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand