Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atNew Sydney Hotel87 Bathurst St, Hobart TAS 7000, AustraliaMeet outside the New Sydney Hotel - your guide will meet you there 10 minutes prior to tour commencing.See address & details
- 1New Sydney HotelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Hop Vine & Still | Bottle shop Hobart | Craft Beer, Wine and SpiritsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Shambles BreweryStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4The WinstonStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5North HobartStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atThe Winston381 Elizabeth St, North Hobart TAS 7000, AustraliaThe tour concludes at The Winston Ale House. Kick on here, or walk 30 minutes back to waterfront.See address & details
New Sydney Hotel, 87 Bathurst St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
The Winston, 381 Elizabeth St, North Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
- Beer tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Local Guide
- Larger food items can be purchased along the way from select venues.
- We pass by a couple of cafes along the way if you need a coffee fix
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: See Tasmania
I have been wanting to do this tour with See Tasmania since last year. I got to go this year. It was (for me) the…
This is a must-do!
Great day on Maria Island with Brenton. Beautiful location, very knowledgable & professional guide, nice group, lov…
Magical Maria Island
Day trip from Hobart to Maria Island was wonderful. Had a fabulous day bush walking, learning about MI history, see…
Day with wombats at Maria Island
We had a fabulous day at Maria Island. Daniel and Brenton, our guides, are very knowledge and make the day goes eas…
Extraordinary Unforgettable Experience
Congratulations and thank-you to Daniel and Brenton for providing us with a seamless experience across these 4 icon…
Amazing hiking days!!
They are simply the best! I've had such a good time! Brenton and Daniel know so much about Tasmania and the environ…
2-Day Hobart Hiking Tour
Stunning views with qualified and knowledgeable guides. Besides they prepared a delicious picnic lunch and morning …
Day well spent
Kirk and Daniel were great guides. They were well informed and very helpful. The trip itself was a must do for natu…
We are not regularly hikers and booked this guided hike to Mt Wellington summit as it looks easy enough and takes j…
We went on this tour in the rainy day so it was banned to hike to the summit unfortunately. But our guides suggeste…
The best hiking company l have ever used and l have used a few
Do yourself a massive favour and book with See Tasmania. Brenton and Daniel are absolutely brilliant. Their tours a…
Really great and beautiful tour
Great tours with small group sizes. Tasty and delicious food. The guides are knowledgeable, fun and friendly.
María island is an amazing place, the ferry trip, the views, the cliffs, the wildlife, the convict site, is all am…
Highlight of trip as was the 3 hour cruise fromAdventure Bay Bruny Island. The guides for both these excursions, ma…
Maria island day trip
Brenton and Daniel were fantastic, beautiful lunch in a gorgeous setting. So much wildlife such a great trip. Would…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,356 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 832 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 413 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 475 travellers!
3-Day Tasmania Combo: Hobart to Launceston Active Tour Including Port Arthur, Freycinet National Park and Cradle Mountain
Popular: Booked by 273 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour
What time does Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour start?
Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour?
Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour price starts from HK$702.34. Discover and book Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hobart: 3-Hour Craft-Beer Walking Tour on Tripadvisor