View all photos (107)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Ayers Rock (Uluru) is so big, it’s difficult to see the monolith from different perspectives without a few days to spare. Cover more ground in less time on a Segway tour of Ayers Rock (Uluru), a smooth and speedy way to explore the area. Visiting at sunrise means you see the vivid-red rock at its most magical and beat the midday crowds, and hotel pickup makes for a hassle-free day.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1UluruStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2UluruStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mutitjulu WaterholeStop: 30 minutes -See details
- See Ayers Rock (Uluru) at its most magical during sunrise
- Cover more ground in less time on a speedy Segway
- Admire the monolith from multiple perspectives even with limited time
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
What to Expect
Your day trip begins with hotel pickup from your campsite or resort in the vicinity of Ayers Rock (Uluru). After being transferred to the Segway area, receive a comprehensive safety briefing and embark on a practice ride to ensure you feel confident. First, watch the sunrise from the base of Uluru while enjoying a light breakfast accompanied by tea and coffee. Then, set off on a journey around the entire base of the rock. After a loop around Uluru, take a walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole to learn about Aboriginal culture and local flora and fauna. Then it's back to your hotel or camping site.
- Light breakfast, tea and coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- National Park Entry fee NOT included
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Segway riding is an adventure activity, not a mobility activity
- Participants should have the balance, vision and fitness necessary to ride a bike
- Participants should be able to stand unaided for up to 3 hours
- Participants should weigh between 45-117kg.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Uluru Segway Tours
Two Wheel Highlights
We were very fortunate to have our guide to ourselves for this unique way to tour the surrounds of Uluru. After a…
So much fun and great value !
This is our 3rd visit to Uluru and we have walked around the base and bike rided. This trip we knew it was going…
Cool way to see the Rock..but be prepared!!
We are very glad we did this, but I'm not sure if it meant all of our expectations. My husband and I had both had…
Uluru Segways Tour
This was really fun and I loved the Dreamtime stories that were told throughout the tour. It was very cultural…
Great way to see the rock
In the middle of February the weather is hot and the flies are plentiful. Make sure you carry water and a fly net…
Amazing good tour.
The best thing since sliced bread. We had an Amazing guide Nick. Very informative with local stories and…
I did a morning tour around the base of Ayers Rock led by Nick. The planned experience was good, the time of year…
Best way to do Uluru!
These guys are great! The whole tour around the rock was well planned and an awesome experience. Our guide Nick…
We loved it!
I read other reviews which stated it was easy to learn how to ride a Segway. I was still a little hesitant as to…
Great, lazy way to do the base walk
After some trepidation and getting used to the segway, absolutely fabulous. Guide was great saw most of the…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from this tour operator
from $83.34* $104.18