• Depart the resort in total darkness for the short drive to Bruce Munro’s renowned Field of Light installation
• Take it all in from a private dune-top as your host provides details of the artist and his incredible undertaking
• Wander through the paths surrounding the 50,000 hand-crafted frosted glass spheres of light, in colours of ochre, deep violet, blue and gentle white
• Why not find a quiet corner, covered under a blanket of stars, to immerse yourself in the silence?
• Return to the dune-top, where you'll be served a warming tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Watch as the dawn creeps across the desert plain and lights up Uluru – don’t forget to look out for Kata Tjuta behind you!
Return to the resort in time for breakfast, all flight transfers or further activities.