Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (406)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
There’s no better way to see Sydney than from atop the Harbour Bridge. Book an advance ticket to guarantee your place on an often sold-out Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb. Exhilarating and unforgettable, the tour offers options for all. Climb a section or all of the bridge at dawn, day, or night—or even at a faster pace. Plus, small groups limited to 14 people receive personalized attention throughout the climb.
- Book in advance to guarantee a spot on the popular Sydney BridgeClimb
- Absorb the best views of Sydney from the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Choose from a range of tours including a halfway climb and an evening ascent
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 14 climbers
- Take home a free group photo and commemorative certificate
What to Expect
Make your own way to the Sydney Harbour Bridge Visitor Centre, arriving at the time you selected when booking your tour. Upon arrival receive a thorough safety briefing, and get suited up and clipped onto a safety wire. Once you’re ready, follow your guide along your chosen route, stopping at scenic points along the way. Depending on the option you chose, either ascend to a halfway point inside the bridge's inner arch or climb to the summit at a faster pace. After ample photo opportunities and time to take in the incredible views, descend and receive a commemorative certificate and group photograph.
BridgeClimb Sydney, 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Commemorative certificate, cap, pass to the Pylon Lookout and group photo
- Entry/Admission - BridgeClimb
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions (with the exception of extreme weather conditions such as an electrical storm)
- A reasonable level of fitness with full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination is required
- Every participant will be required to complete a BridgeClimb Declaration Form prior to climb. This will be provided on the day of the climb.
- Climbers 75 years and over can climb with a Certificate of Fitness, signed by their GP
- IMPORTANT: Minimum age is 8 years. Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum 3 children per adult.
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- If you are less than 24 weeks pregnant, you are required to consult a medical practitioner and have a signed consent form. If you are over 24 weeks pregnant, you are unable to climb.
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to the climb. Every participant will undergo an alcohol breath test and will not be permitted to participate if their blood alcohol concentration reading is 0.05% or higher or if they are under the influence of drugs (legal or illegal)
- Participants should be ready to wear a BridgeSuit over their clothing
- Please wear suitable closed-toe rubber-sole shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes, that offer comfort, support and grip. PVC and leather soled shoes are not suitable.
- Lockers are provided, as loose objects including but not limited to cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, handbags and any other personal items cannot be taken on the bridge.
- The experience involves climbing high ladders and catwalks, prolonged stair climbing, uneven surfaces and narrow passage ways and exposure to all weather conditions
- Failure to be at the check-in point at the specified departure time or to meet any of the above requirements will result in cancellation without refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
crazivan wrote a review Jun 2020Washington DC, District of Columbia184 contributions35 helpful votes
We climbed during the fires in early December & even with the smoke filled sky, this was an amazing experience with an amazing view. I went all the way to the top w my cousins & my wife & son went half way. Son now wishes he went all the way to the top! There is literally…
Date of experience: December 2019
Following on from my title, the most disapointing thing was the price of the photographs at the end, it really is nothing but a total rip off!! They don't need to charge soooo much for these pics and even the digital ones were expensive!!! Even if they halved the price for the…
Date of experience: January 2020
2 Helpful votes
My friend and I did the climb on Australia Day, first thing in the morning. Couldn't have started off the day any better! We were lucky with the weather and had amazing views over the harbour. Saw some of the Regatta from up the bridge too. The staff were all friendly and…
Date of experience: January 2020
MilkoHastings_UK wrote a review Apr 2020Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom416 contributions111 helpful votes
We climbed the bridge at dusk. It was a very windy night ( gusts to 50kmh) but always felt safe. The preclimb routine adds to the tension. The guide and helpers were well trained and knew their stuff. Not being able to take photos was a bit of a downer but I understand why…
Date of experience: February 2020
Worth every penny! What a unique way to see the city and the harbour. They've got this down to an exact science. Our tour guide was very pleasant and there was a great balance of commentary via the headsets and time to contemplate in silence. I never felt rushed. We did the…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Nice but waaaaaay overpriced, crappy photos
I have mixed feeling about this. It is annoying that they won’t let you take any photography equipment of any type…
A Must Try
This is a must do when in Sydney. This is not as scaring as it seems as the rope will make you feel very secure. Be…
My wife and I did the climb on the morning of our last day in Sydney what a thing to finish on. A bit nervous at…
DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is disappointing about this Bridge Climb is that the company does not comply with their Terms and Conditions. …
Done it twice now, great views, not difficult to do, guides are really friendly. Yes its expensive but not somethin…
When my wife and I were forced to cancel our walk because of the coronavirus outbreak, this horrible company refuse…
I'm scared of heights but i did it!
From the minute we checked in for our climb the staff welcomed us and put us at ease. They were thorough whilst bei…
We did the sampler. The climb and the view was well worth it. Tour guide was very informative. If you ever go to Sy…
A must do, not even worth reviewing. Its a seamless experience, you just need to get there, check in and it flows f…
Far too expensive to warrant the spend
Too expensive and too many restrictions to make it a viable trip so decided against it. OK accept the H&S element …
If you like adventure and spectacular views of sydney harbor this is a must. A little pricey but worth it. A must…
Great attraction to do, have to pay extra for pics
We both really enjoyed the bridge climb, we felt safe, secured and well informed about what to expect. Our climb in…
Pricey but fun
Excellent guide and commentary throughout the climb. Our views were not great, weather was very bad (heavy rain) a…
Well worth the effort, I would highly recommend this tour, our guide Jacinta was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Awesome, Absolutely Awesome,
The best experience ever! I was a little nervous before the climb, would it be frighteningly high? Would I be fit e…
- Sydney Harbour Bridge, BridgeClimb, and 3 more
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Popular: Booked by 10,187 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,817 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney BridgeClimb
How much is Sydney BridgeClimb?
Sydney BridgeClimb price starts from US$123.81. Discover and book Sydney BridgeClimb on Tripadvisor
What is the Sydney BridgeClimb cancellation policy?
Sydney BridgeClimb cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sydney BridgeClimb on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sydney BridgeClimb?
Sydney BridgeClimb is hosted by BridgeClimb. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BridgeClimb on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sydney BridgeClimb on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Sydney BridgeClimb?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Sydney BridgeClimb on Tripadvisor