Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is the only township tour that will make you connect with locals through, arts, music, food and storytelling and unforgettable memories are created .we work together with the community in creating sustainable tourism. -Stop at Spinach King and Sikis Koffee Kafe -walk and meet local entrepreneurs -Visit the first Story Room Creatives
- You'll start at7 Ntaba St7 Ntaba St, Village 1 South, Cape Town, 7784, South AfricaYour host will be waiting for you at the entrance of Sikis Koffee Kaffe.See address & details
- 1KhayelitshaStop: 8 hoursVisit the largest township of Khayelitsha- home to 3 million South Africans! Tour the township with your local guide, appreciate the artwork and craft, taste local cuisine and coffee and meet other entrepreneurs. Guests also have the option to volunteer and leave a positive impact in Khayelitsha by choosing to create a home garden or paint a mural within the township.Read more
- You'll end atThe Story room creatives9 Bila St, Harare, Cape Town, 7784, South AfricaWe will end our tour at The Story Room Creatives which is an art centre that also consists of a Gallery.See address & details
7 Ntaba St, Village 1 South, Cape Town, 7784, South Africa
The Story room creatives, 9 Bila St, Harare, Cape Town, 7784, South Africa
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Responsible and sustainable Experience
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was an excellent way to visit Khayelitsha and see the amazing work going on in the community. Beautiful street art and fun experience with Storyroom Creatives. Siki's Koffee Kafe is the place to be!
Together with Juma we went on a township tour in Khayelitsha. It was such a beautiful experience, our hearts are filled with so much love afterwards!!! We played with the kids at the education center, had a traditional African meal, went to the family’s living in the townships…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Juma Art Tours
Amazing Woodstock art tour with Shaheed
Shaheed took us on what can only be called an amazing tour through Woodstock! The tour was small, just the two gues…
We were met by Bryan at Woodstock Exchange where he proceeded to take us around the neighbourhood. He was a fantast…
Woodstock street art tour
I had an amazing experience, A must do!!!! Zac was our guide. Was invited by a friend to do the tour. I never thoug…
Can't be beat combo of local food and art -- local guide in his family home
Our guide was Shaheed. Since this was a Sunday, we also met and cooked with his wife, K, in their home (she's out a…
Zac was fantastic
We were lucky to have Zac as our guide. He was so informative and we thoroughly enjoyed our tour. An added bonus wa…
Great early morning walk in Woodstock!
I had a really wonderful and interesting walk at 8.30 with Ryan. He is a great guy and Woodstock native and has loa…
Insightful and truly amazing!
One of the best experiences ever...thanks to our guide shaheed. He was genuine and had an amazing knowledge about t…
A must for tourists and residents
Just the 2 of us for this excellent tour.Our guide,Zach, was extremely knowledgable and personable. He showed us a …
Best views of the neighborhood!
This was an excellent tour with Zach, who is from and currently resides in the neighborhood. I learned a great deal…
What an unexpected amazing experience. Thanks to Zach, my wife and I learned so much about not just Woodstock Stree…
Great tour - highly recommend
Fantastic tour from Zak. He was clearly passionate about the art and having grown up in the area could even give de…
Very nice tour and guide!
We joined a tour with 15 attendees and Zach guided us around. He was very kind, enthusiastic and learned us a lot. …
the time is ixnau
If you are somewhat interested in art - go for this tour. I had Zacharia as a guide and a most wonderful afternoon …
Woodstock Art Tour
We had an amazing tour of the street art in Woodstock. Our tour guide Ryan was very knowledgeable about the art and…
AMAZING EXPERIENCE AND GREAT TOUR GUIDE
I was fortunate enough to go on a educational tour with Juma's Art Tour. It was a worthwhile experience which I hig…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,367 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour
How much is Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour?
Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour price starts from HK$239.18. Discover and book Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour cancellation policy?
Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour?
Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour is hosted by Juma Art Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Juma Art Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Cape Town Khayelitsha Township Tour on Tripadvisor