Mardi Himal Trek
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Short Mardi Himal trekking move towards west part of Nepal in Annapurna region with our final destination through the narrow trekking trail offering the vision of different Himalayan peaks, green forests, nice Gurung villages, beautiful lakes, white waterfalls, and wild animals like Monkeys, Musk deer, mountain goat and many more. Short Mardi Himal Trekking distance is 5 to 7 hours a day with enough time to enjoy the views and taking a lot of pictures and videos. In the trail, we trek through the high ridge with the constant view of Annapurna Himalayan ranges and Dhaulagiri in the west part of Nepal, Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) in the east, and Manaslu Himalayan range in the east part of Nepal Himalaya. Mardi Himal is located on the bottom of Mt. Machhapuchhre which is one of the forbidden mountains and unclimbed peaks.
Pokhara to Kande & Trek to...
Pothana to Low Camp (3,150m),...
Low Camp to High Camp (3550m)...
Excursion to Mardi Himal area...
Trek to Siding village (1,750m)...
- 1 night accommodation in Hotel Crystal Palace or similar at Pokhara on breakfast basis
- 4 night accommodation throughout the trek in available local lodge on full board basis
- ACAP, TIMS and other necessary permits
- All land transportation by private vehicle
- All Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All government and local taxes
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, and accommodation
- Professional English-speaking local trekking guide
- Donation in temples, schools, monasteries, etc.
- Emergency rescue evacuation insurance of any kind
- International Flights
- Food (in Pokhara) and all Drinks and Beverage bills
- Personal Hiking gear, personal kits
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping (Tips for guide, driver and supporters)
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Heritage Treks and Expeditions
Knowing Nepal from Home
We absolutely loved this cooking class. Great instruction, amazing methods, and a recipe book emailed to you after …
Online Journey to Nepal and its beautiful food!
A big shoutout to the guys from Asian Heritage Treks and Expeditions for the private cooking class! Years ago, I w…
Authentic, Inspiring and Very friendly
This cooking lesson is one of the top things we are doing in our lockdown. This hands on cooking course is ideal to…
Great class! I really enjoyed it and learned a lot! When you visit Nepal, be sure to join this class.
Great learning experience! Authentic Nepalese food! 💕
I enjoyed the course! Great detail, easy to follow. A fun way to learn tasty, authentic Nepalese recipes with lots …
Great and local cooking experience
A couple years ago we enjoyed a real cooking class from Nilam and Mina, we were cooking traditional Dahl Bat and mo…
Cooking class Dal bhat
Fun cooking class for Dal Bhat. We ate Dal Bhat in Nepal during our trip seven years ago. It was good to be back in…
Such an amazing experience!
My husband and I completed the cooking class with Nilam! We had such an amazing experience, what a great way to get…
Cooking Dal-Bhaat Nepali Style.
The virtual cooking class was a blast to be a part of. The hosts were very friendly and they were telling side stor…
Sorry for late review as visited in December 2019. Me and a friend did a short tour of Nepal taking in Kathmandu, …
Poon hill trek and sightseeing
It was really a nice trek. A lot of stairs but very nice view. Especially our guide Rohit was very good and had muc…
Great trekking experience with Asian Heritage
Trek booking was easy, and follow up through email was also smooth. Both Devi and Nilam were very kind and organise…
One of my life's highlights - and I'm drawing a pension! A 15 day trek to EBC
The epic trek - Everest Base Camp 2019 We had used Asian Heritage before and had been very impressed so it was the…
Poon Hill trekking
Our family had a great Xmas trip with Asian Heritage trek. Nilam created great program for us. Our lovely tour guid…
Wonderful Adventure & Warm People
My brother and I spent three weeks in this beautiful country and had an absolutely fantastic time. We had a customi…
- Pothana, Pothana, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991