Paros Island Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
As we walk to the castle and the church of Saints Constantine and Helen, where is the old town and the most scenic spot of .Then, walking through the alleys , we arrive at one of the main attractions of Paros , Panagia Ekatontapiliani , one of the oldest churches in the country built around 400 AC. , also called the church with One hundred gates. Not only is an architectural and archaeological monument , the church of Our Lady of the Hundred Gates is one of the most important pilgrimage sites throughout Greece.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ParosStop: 8 hours -As we walk to the castle and the church of Saints Constantine and Helen, where is the old town and the most scenic spot of .Then, walking through the alleys , we arrive at one of the main attractions of Paros , Panagia Ekatontapiliani , one of the oldest churches in the country built around 400 AC. , also called the church with One hundred gates. Not only is an architectural and archaeological monument , the church of Our Lady of the Hundred Gates is one of the most important pilgrimage sites throughout Greece. From there, the bus takes us to the port of Punda, where we will take the ferry to Antiparos. We will stroll through the picturesque little town and visit the Venetian fortress (15th century) which is still inhabited. Returning to Paros, we cross the southern coast, where we pass the villages of Alyki and Drios and then we reach Piso Livadi, where we take our break. You will have some free time for lunch (optional basis) or even to swim. The traditional architecture of Paros , you will meet with a stroll in Lefkes , the former capital of Paros It is built amphitheatrically in cruciform shape, at an altitude of 250 meters, at the centre of the island. It is surrounded by small forest areas, olive groves and vineyards. It is characterized by its beautiful, full of pines forest, which covers one side of the village. In the afternoon we arrive at Naoussa , the beautiful fishing village with all its Cycladic charm. We take a little walk through its small roads and the port with the colorful fishing boats , which is one of the most picturesque in Greece . An ideal background for great photos!Read more
You'll end at
Paros 844 00, GreeceMeeting point is in Paroikia Port exactly at the Windmill. The escort is always on the spot along with one person from the agency "Windmills". Buses bringing customers from their hotel, leave them where the escort of the tour is.
See address & details
Paros 844 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
- English-German speaking escort
- Tips and individual expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: ROYALTY ESCAPES
Would book again Everything was excellent. Barcelona is marvelous and Andorra fantastic! We are coming again this y…
Amazing service-highly recommended We took the Santorini 3 days cruise and were completely amazed of how well organ…
Barcelona from Crete in September
It was a really beautiful experience with excelent choises and service. I recommend them without doubt. Thank you r…
No show. Don’t book with them!!
I booked this tour about two months in advance and received my voucher a few weeks before for leaving for Greece. …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991