Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our 'Wasted on the West Coast' is the most unique way to see the epic Portuguese coast and beautiful beaches. We leave Lagos in our fun party vans listening to great music. All day long travellers will enjoy unlimited beer and sangria, the company of other backpackers and a comedic tour guide. We visit secret spots, off the tourist map and finish with a gorgeous sunset at the best lookout on the west coast of Portugal.
- You'll start atJah Shaka Surf ShopR. Cândido dos Reis 112, 8600-681 Lagos, PortugalJah Shaka Surf Shop is in the old town of Lagos, right next door to the famous Three Monkeys Bar.See address & details
- 1Cape Saint VincentStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Forte de Sao Luis de AlmadenaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Praia do BelicheStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atJah Shaka Surf ShopR. Cândido dos Reis 112, 8600-681 Lagos, PortugalJah Shaka Surf Shop is in the old town of Lagos, right next door to the famous Three Monkeys Bar.See address & details
Jah Shaka Surf Shop, R. Cândido dos Reis 112, 8600-681 Lagos, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Beach gear, towels, sunscreen, music, skim board, boogie boards, footballs
- Deli lunch, vegan and vegetarian options, ham, cream cheese, hummus, veggies, bread, condiments, fruit, chocolate, chips
- Private transportation
- Portuguese beer and homemade sangria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
one needs to be be in the right mindset to fully appreciate the great company, nice booze and food (try out the potato salad for God's sake !) , wonders of the coast of Portugal, to the end of the world, stories and fun time, spending life as life should be in the first place.…
Date of experience: August 2020
Response from Brodie S, Owner at Wasted on the West Coast
Responded 1 Sep 2020
Thanks legend, was an absolute pleasur getting you wasted on the west coast. Cheers Brodie
We did the "Brodie's Historical and Fun Lagos Walking Tour" on our first full day to explore Lagos - we were well entertained, and Brodie had a couple good recommendations on bars, restaurants and other nice places. On this tour Brodie also offered us his “Wasted on the West…
Date of experience: February 2020
Where to begin... If you want to get out of Lagos for the afternoon and visit some of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal + you want to do this with some great company, do this tour! Far better value for money than you will find from other corporate tour companies around…
Date of experience: July 2019
This is clearly the best tour you'll ever have! It's a must do once you arrive in Lagos or around the town. You are going to meet Brodie and Jess who are incredible and so nice but also the other people doing the tour with you. And the best of all of it are the gorgeous and…
Date of experience: April 2019
My friends and I went for a holiday in Lagos and got recommended to do one of Brodie's Tours. We decided to go for the wasted on the west coast because we also wanted to explore that area. The Tour starts in a van for a few minutes but don't worry, there is plenty of beer and…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Vagabundo Travel
An excellent experience
If you come to Lagos a walking tour of this beautiful town, with Brodie, is a must! He will show you the most inter…
Very interesting and helpful tour for your first day
Brodie is a very nice and fun guy. The tour was very interesting and entertaining. You get to see everything import…
Loved this tour
Wonderful tour! Brodie is energetic, easy going and full of good stories (he says the Portugese love a good story, …
Nice trot in Lagos
Brodie takes the tour through some of highlights of lagos, he’s very knowledgable about dates and the historic back…
I had a very good time, it was nice to hear so much about Lagos en more about the history of Portugal.
The walking tour Brodie offered was by far one of the best ones we've ever made. Really passionate, fun and big hea…
Bloody awesome tour!!
Brodie is a really fun guy with humor and a lot of knowledge about Lagos and Portugal. I’ve had a lot of fun and de…
Very good and funny tour guide
Brodie is very good tour guide and explains everything very well with some extra facts from himself, this and the b…
Brody is a man who loves people and teaching about this beautiful place. He knows what's up and explains everything…
I can not praise highly enough!
Broad is was an exceptional tour guide. He was so knowledgeable and kind. As a woman traveling by herself, he made …
Best day I spent in Portugal!
Brodie was the BEST tour guide and an amazing time was had by all. I overestimated my swimming skills so he helped …
A Fun Way to Explore Lagos
We met Brodie at the meeting place to find out there would only be one other fella on our tour. The four of us set …
Wisconsin crusties love Brodie's walking tour!
A walking tour in any city is the first thing visitors should do. We found Brodies Walking Tour, based on positive …
Do this on your first day in Lagos!
Tick this off on your first day in Lagos and you’ll be set to get the most out of your stay. Brodie’s local tips ar…
Coming to Lagos in January we were scared there wouldn’t be much to do so we signed up for Brodie’s walking tour, w…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,012 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,144 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Wasted on the West Coast
What time does Wasted on the West Coast start?
Wasted on the West Coast will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Wasted on the West Coast on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Wasted on the West Coast?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Wasted on the West Coast on Tripadvisor
How much is Wasted on the West Coast?
Wasted on the West Coast price starts from HK$385.52. Discover and book Wasted on the West Coast on Tripadvisor
What is the Wasted on the West Coast cancellation policy?
Wasted on the West Coast cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wasted on the West Coast on Tripadvisor