Our activity seamlessly blends storytelling, craftsmanship, and experiential learning, making it a truly unique and unforgettable voyage through the heart and soul of Swiss watchmaking.✨ Starting at the iconic Bahnhofstrasse, you're not only immersed in Zurich's rich history but also its deep-rooted connection to the world of horology. As we venture to Zurichberg, the experience becomes even more immersive. In a serene watchmaker atelier, a master watchmaker will unveil the secrets behind the intricate artistry of mechanical watchmaking, providing insights few have the privilege to hear. Here, you'll gain a hands-on experience and understand how a watch works and qualities that determine a watch's value. By the journey's end, you'll have not only learned the tales and techniques of Swiss watchmaking but will have lived them. And to commemorate this experience, choose your preferred Vintage Swatch from the atelier's collection.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 6-99, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- One vintage Swatch timepiece of your choice (included in the tour)
- 24h public transport ticket for Zurich (1-2 zones)
- Selected wine from our partner Baur au Lac Vins
- Possibility to try-on watches
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Paradeplatz, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland The Paradeplatz Zurich is located in the heart of Zurich, 5 minutes by tram from Zurich main station or 10 minutes on foot.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 367378P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking on Tripadvisor
- How much is Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking?
- Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking price starts from HK$2,553.01. Discover and book Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking cancellation policy?
- Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking?
- Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking is hosted by Zurichberg. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zurichberg on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zurichberg Watch Journey - Explore Real Watchmaking on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 367378P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2022
#7 of 47 Classes & Workshops in Zurich
Interesting and informative tour!
We had a great time learning about watchmaking and its impact on the country and its history. The tour was very interesting and unique compared to a normal history or sightseeing tour and we could not recommend it enough. It was highly interesting and we all learned a lot about the intricacies of watchmaking and the watch maker and guide allowed up to discuss and ask questions about what was interesting to us. This tour is definitely worthwhile if you are interested in watchmaking or doing something a little different and I can't recommend it enough. It was the best tour I went on during my 10 day Europe trip, without a doubt.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2023 • Family
This tour was very informative and highly interactive. The tour guide and watchmaker let us explain what was interesting to us and tailored the experience to what we wanted to see. Admittedly not everyone in the group was knowledgeable about the art of watchmaking and its impact on the Swiss culture, and so they were able to take us through the history and basics very well. The tour was extremely interesting and worthwhile. I would highly recommend this tour for anybody with an interest in watchmaking and/or looking for a tour that is a little bit out of the ordinary. It was without a doubt my favorite tour of our 2 week Europe trip.
Written 27 September 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.