LA TRAVIATA & Trussardi Café
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
FIRST CATEGORY ticket - audiences or stages Teatro alla Scala - the main opera house in Milan. Considered among the most prestigious theaters in the world. The CAFÉ TRUSSARDI, located on the ground floor of Palazzo Trussardi in Piazza della Scala.
- Cafè Trussardi - Pre-Concert Aperitif / drinks included
- Opera La Traviata / ticket First Category Plates or Stages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Decathlon DMC TOUR OPERATOR
Fantastic! Do not miss it!
Excellent guided tour of a most special place! Our guide was well informed and filled with lots of colorful descrip…
The last supper
Excellent tour. Very knowledgeable guide with great language skills. Very informative. Small group making the tour …
Obviously great to see the masterpiece, but....
...you don't get long. Please be clear though this is not the tour companies fault. The museum is very security co…
I was fortunate to get on the tour since tickets were sold out for two weeks! Nadia was my guide for the tour and s…
A moving and worthwhile experience!
Viewing this spectacular work of art was surprisingly pleasant and well organized. While many of Italy's museums an…
Not worth the money
The last supper was beautiful, but the guide wasn't up to much. His English was very bad and the explanations seeme…
Book early. We booked 3 months in advance. There were many disappointed people that thought they could buy ticket…
Book in Advance
Glad we did it, well worth going to see even if you're no particularly religious. I just managed to get tickets a f…
- Teatro Alla Scala, Cafe Trussardi
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour
Popular: Booked by 6,273 travellers!