Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Pompeii is one of the world’s best-preserved ancient cities, excavated from layers of volcanic ash. Capri is a picturesque Italian island off the Amalfi Coast, famous for its serene caves and blue waters. Perfect for first-time visitors, cruise travelers, or anyone short on time, this unique combo tour makes stops at both world-famous attractions, letting you tick off two of Italy’s most unforgettable highlights in one day.
- An action-packed day trip to Pompeii and Capri
- Enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii, with skip-the-line admission
- Have free time in Capri to wander at your own pace
- All transportation, including minivan pickup and hydrofoil, included
What to Expect
The ancient city of Pompeii and the glamorous island of Capri are at the top of most Italy itineraries, but ticking off both attractions can take a lot of time and planning. During this exciting and scenic combination tour, you’ll have a rare opportunity to cover both world-famous sights in a single day. With skip-the-line admission tickets to Pompeii included in the trip, it makes a great day outing for cruise passengers, or anyone short on time. Enjoy complimentary pickup from the Naples harbor, train station, or your hotel, and settle back for a short ride to the spectacularly preserved ancient city, unearthed from volcanic ash. Breeze past the entrance lines and travel back in time on a walking tour of Pompeii, the world’s best window into everyday life in antiquity. From there, you’ll hop aboard a scenic hydrofoil and journey across blue waters to Capri Island, where you’ll enjoy free time to grab a gelato, peek into high-end shops, or explore local artisanal crafts. Savor one last coastal panorama before making your way back to your hotel or cruise ship.
Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from Cruise Terminal
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Capri Funicular
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Pompeii entrance fees €16.00 per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The itinerary can be rearranged due to high visitations to Pompeii in the morning
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour of Capri is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for teenagers and children in order to get the free entrance in Pompeii.
- During the low season from November to to March the live guide inside Pompeii will be replaced by an official interactive audioguide for groups of less than six.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Mr Massino took us to the cost city and it was wander full tour and Mr Massino was a great tour man he took and explained everything and the food was great
Date of experience: January 2020
love our time in italy stayed in Sorrento went on a day trip to capri to the blue grotto the people on the island are so nice and went on a day trip to pompeii got the train from sorrento to pompeii and walked around pompeii it was amazing you have to go to the small arena where…
Date of experience: November 2018
The destinations were impressive. Pompeii was fascinating. The guided tour provided by a third party provided context and gave me a good understanding of what I was seeing. Capri is stunning. The gardens and views are second to none. I could have easily spent more time there. …
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
We were on a cruise and wanted to see Pompeii, so we chose this excursion. My parents loved Capri and Pompeii, so we thought this would be great. We got off the ship early to make sure we could find the guide. We found her, her name was Maria. The documents said to meet 5…
Date of experience: June 2019
2 Helpful votes
Really enjoyed our day trip to 2 fabulous locations. Capri is incredibly beautiful and enjoyed the time there. I would suggest spending the majority of your time "upstairs" instead of breaking time up between the port and middle of the island. Unparalleled shipping. Pompeii…
Date of experience: May 2019
Response from Worldtours21, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip
Responded 5 Jun 2019
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed the tour and our services. We'll consider your suggestions. We hope you'll choose us again to visit other beutiful places in Naples. Best regards
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
We did the full day trip starting in Napoli. Not much traffic, so a lot of time to spend at the Amalfi Coast. Great…
Great experience in Pompéi
Massimo was an excellent driver. Nice and very informative, thanks to him we had a very good day in Naples!
Amazing Capri Tour
It was a fantastic Day on Capri with our Tour Guide Maria Angela. She showed us all the beautyful Places of Capri G…
Amalfi coast tour
We did the Amalfi Tour, our driver was Toni Versace and he showed us around with his Mercedes Vito. We stopped at R…
Great way to visit Pompeii & Vesuvius
We very much enjoyed our day trip to Pompeii & Vesuvius. Our driver, Massimo, was wonderful. He gave a great tour w…
Antonio made this trip unforgivable!!!!
We were in Naples for a short time and we really wanted to see Pompei and the Amalfi Coast. We then found this amaz…
Fantastic day trip
Massimo our driver was amazing he picked us up from our hotel and we had the best day trip. We went to many places …
Amalfi - don't go !
Train to Sorento - boat trip to Amalfi. Quiet and romantic - forget it. We couldn't move. Like Blackpool when all t…
Great way to see everything in one day.
My wife and I booked a small group tour which ended up just being the two of us. Our driver Massimo was fantastic, …
Brilliant. Must do.
We booked private excursion from Naples to Amalfi Coast. Our fabulous hotel BW Paradiso helped book for us. We wer…
Beautiful Amalfi Coast tour - highly recommend
We enjoyed a full day touring the Amalfi Coast with our guide, Rosanna, and our driver, Francesco. Rosanna is very…
Where guide was funny, and kept things moving at a good place for allowing for us to stop if we wanted.
Beautiful Amalfi coast trip - definitely recommend
My husband and I had a lovely day out on this trip today, with Tony our (brilliant!) driver providing lots of infor…
Great day out
We were in Naples for the weekend and we booked this trip for the Saturday on the Friday night and bang on time we …
Mrs Georgie Roberts
We had a fabulous trip, well worth it, the best way to see the Almalfi and Pompei was out of this world. Gabriel ou…
- Pompeii Archaeological Park, Monte Solaro, and 6 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,833 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,184 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip
What time does Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip start?
Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip?
Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip price starts from US$107.15. Discover and book Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip cancellation policy?
Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip on Tripadvisor