Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (12)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Botanically interesting 10-km hike through an evergreen laurel forest with variety of endemic species of trees and plants. Medium level hike along shaded forest trails full of lichens, giant ferns and moss pad. Join an authentic guided walking adventure with an experienced guide. As you walk, you will learn the history of this part of the island and its people. The Magic Forest is definitely a must-see in Tenerife!
Calle la Unión, 2, 38435 Erjos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide and professional mountain guide
- Guidance in English/German/Spanish/French/Italian
- Trekking poles if needed (please specify in your booking)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please take into consideration for Teno: - The temperature drops slightly when ascending to the mountain area - The condensing humidity inside the forest - The weather can change quickly and get very windy
- The route is circular and ends at the same starting point in Erjos at 3:00pm.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Walking shoes with rigid sole, rain jacket, warm clothes and enough to drink are strongly recommended
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sergio Walking Tours
Tenerife North Hike
We had a lovely hike up to the Monte del Agua and down to El Palmar. Sergio gave us loads of info, covering topics …
Very Knowledgable Guide
If you love Botany you will love Sergio's trips. He is an expert on Agronomy, Botany, Forestry, and Local History. …
Botanical expert and lecturer on mountain formation, local culture, etc.etc.
Sergio is an expert on all things botanical and he knows a good deal of the local history, culture, geology as well…
Enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide.
We wanted to do some hiking in the more remote corners of the island of Tenerife during our holiday, but were a bit…
The best and friendliest guide
Today I had the chance of a private hiking tour with Sergio in the beautiful upper area of Orotava valley. Sergio k…
Satisfy My Soul
Sergio is ‘The Mountain Man.’ More accurately, he is the man who knows volcanoes and mountains given the number of …
Great hike! Highly recommended
We enjoyed a great hike up in the mountains in the north of Tenerife, with Sergio and his charming wife Karin. Star…
Amazing tour with friendly guide
If you want to explore the nature on the island, particularly in the north, Sergio Tenerife Walking. The guide know…
Perfect Guide and very kindly. He knows nearly everything about the island Teneriffa and the fauna and flora.
Perfect Guide and very kindly. He knows nearly everything about the island Teneriffa and the fauna and flora. He sp…
Sergio Tenerife Walking is a very good choice to go to hiking in Tenerife. Local professional guide could help pers…
- Natural Park of Teno
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,580 travellers!