Recommended by 92% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Calle Alcazabilla, Málaga, Spain
Casco Antiguo, Calle Sta. Teresa, 14, Vélez-Málaga, Málaga, Spain
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Scheduled this tour for April 25th when we arrived in Malaga on a cruise. Was a short walk from pier to the meeting location Plaza de la Merced. Arrived 15 minutes early and waited 45 minutes. No guide showed up. Two couples standing there waiting..... Good news is Viator…
Date of experience: April 2019
A 2 hour scheduled tour which was curtailed to 1 hour 15 minutes for no apparent reason. Gandi the guide was pleasant and knowledgeable but the shortening of the tour is not right. Also, I was charged £16 over the stated ticket price and had to recover the money, time wasted..…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Malaga A Pie
3 hour walking tour covering the Cathedral, Roman Theatre and the Alcazaba. So rich in amazing history.
Maria is my absolute favourite person in Malaga! Really enjoyable day with her learning about the towns history. Sh…
An Excellent Tour
Very good guide and really enjoyed this short tour of the castle 😀 Great value for money and some wonderfull view…
Great informative tour
We really enjoyed our tour with Raquel who was very knowledgable and brought the Alcazaba and cathedral alive!
Wonderful waking tour!
I highly recommend this walking tour. You see a lot in a short period of time. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes,…
They go above and behind
The tour itself was very interesting and fun. Tanya and Michael were very knowledgeable and made it fun. BUT The …
This tour was wonderful. Tanya, our guide, was very knowledgeable on the history of the castle and an engaging guid…
Lots of information during an enjoyable tour
Learned a lot that I would not have from a brochure - very informative. I would have liked to spend more time in th…
Really enjoyed our tour with Tania. Very informative and humorous. A good guide brings history to life.
A very enjoyable 90 minute tour of the Alcazabar
During a recent short break in Fuengirola, we went on a very enjoyable 90 minute guided walking tour of Malaga's Al…
Manolo was a very knowledgeable, pleasant and engaging guide. I would recommend this walking tour. Good anecdotes.
a very good short tour, the site visited is close to to meeting point, but a map may prove useful as the meeting pl…
We had an excellent tour with Samuel, who truly brought the area to life. He was very well informed and enthusiasti…
Comprehensive and thorough tour of Malaga core
We did the Best of Malaga Tour which involved a tour of the city centre, the Alcazaba, Roman Theatre and Cathedral.…
malaga evenight walking tour
a very interesting and well guided tour. our guide was knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. excellent!
Excellent small group tour
We went on this tour with a local guide, Tanya who was very friendly and informative. We were lucky the tour group …
- Malaga A Pie
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+852 30184991
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,734 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga
- Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga will start at 12:15 PM. Discover and book Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga on Tripadvisor
- Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga price starts from HK$169.37. Discover and book Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga on Tripadvisor
- Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga on Tripadvisor
- Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga is hosted by Malaga A Pie. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Malaga A Pie on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historical Centre and Cathedral of Málaga on Tripadvisor